How can I get my old 360 account back?

Discus and support How can I get my old 360 account back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Spent countless hours, lost money on yahoo's premium service to get into old emails that were dead ends... it's been years I just want to be happy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Manuelllllleee, Feb 1, 2024.

1. How can I get my old 360 account back?

Spent countless hours, lost money on yahoo's premium service to get into old emails that were dead ends... it's been years I just want to be happy again. I have the gamertag and could probably guess the password but I don't know the email, I know I'm probably speaking into the void with this but if anyone has a clue, any at all about this specific thing then it would honestly be life changing.

:)

Manuelllllleee, Feb 1, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Manuelllllleee! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

The best way of getting trying to get the account back if it didn't have 2fa turned on is to use the recovery form which you can find here https://account.live.com/acsr

It will ask for a lot of information so try to answer as much of it as possible.
  3. Georges C. Win User

how can I get my old account back

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Charlie, Are you referring to your Gamertag or an old account that you no longer have access to?
  4. Rostom L Win User

How can I get back to my old account?

Hi Shadow! I am sorry to hear about that.

Since you were signed in to a different account using your email address and its password, that only means that your original account has a different email address linked to it.

Please be advised that in recovering your account, it's really required that you know the email address attached to the account in order to begin the recovery. Just a heads up, Xbox Support can’t provide this info, even if you know your gamertag.

I would suggest that you instead follow the guide or tips found on the link below to find your correct email address.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....

Thank you!
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

How can i get my old account back

6. S9V9G3 Win User

Can i get my old account back?

how can i get my old account back i have another console but i lost it and now i forget the email and password and i want it back because it has dlc maps that now i really need
Thema:

1. How can I get my old 360 account back? - Similar Threads - old 360 account

2. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  3. Recover old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old xbox 360 account: A lot of games I own require me to login to my old 360 profile, however I don't know what email was used, and even if I did I highly doubt there is still access to it. Furthermore, all the...
  4. Regarding an old 360 account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regarding an old 360 account...: Hi, so for years now I've been trying to recover my first Xbox live account from when I was like 8. It used to work just fine with xbox live, but at some point when I was really young the profile...
  5. Xbox 360 account to play old games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account to play old games: I have signed my son in on my Xbox series s he wants to play Skate 3 which is an Xbox 360 game we downloaded but he never had an Xbox 360 account, so I cant sign him in to be able to save progress...
  6. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  7. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...
  8. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  9. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  10. Old Xbox 360 Account has reset on new gen when signed in but not reset on 360. Any ideas?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox 360 Account has reset on new gen when signed in but not reset on 360. Any ideas?: Okay so basically what happened is I signed into my old Xbox 360 account on a S series and the web app. But the account has nothing on it at all as if it was reset in the process but here’s the...