How can I get my Minecraft account recovered after the email it's registered under has been...

Discus and support How can I get my Minecraft account recovered after the email it's registered under has been... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A while ago, about 5 years ago. The email service Ihug which my Minecraft/Mojang account was registered under was discontinued, meaning that I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KrissV723, Nov 9, 2022.

1. KrissV723
    KrissV723 Guest

How can I get my Minecraft account recovered after the email it's registered under has been...

A while ago, about 5 years ago. The email service Ihug which my Minecraft/Mojang account was registered under was discontinued, meaning that I can't log in to the email and check the Verification code to Migrate my Minecraft account. This has led to me being entirely locked out of Minecraft and I haven't been able to play since April of this year. It'd make a great difference if this were resolved! FYI, the email that the account was under was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

KrissV723, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How can I get my Minecraft account recovered after the email it's registered under has been terminated/discontinued

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KrissV723, unfortunately I believe it is not possible because you literally do not have access to the email because it no longer exists.

This would be possible if you had done and migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft before it was discontinued.

You can try contacting Mojang support to see if they can help you.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. Cappy . Win User

Account recovery is too confusing

I am trying to recover my microsoft account that is linked to my minecraft of which have been migrated from mojang. How could i know the email if the hacker has changed it?
  4. Omar Safaan Win User

I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.

My problem didnt get resolved because after I submitted the form and this time correct they told me there was a change in security information and that they couldnt recover my account so I emailed them saying that I dont want my account recovered I just want the xbox gamertag of the account transferred to another email so I can use it because it has my minecraft account and when I emailed them this they told me the only option is to suspend the account so they didnt help by any means and I couldnt get the xbox gamertag with my minecraft account which I spent alot of money on which is so frustrating..
  5. khizar hasan1 Win User

Minecraft account

Yes I changed it multiple times but the hacker changed the verification email my Microsoft account has been recovered but the Xbox account where we have to login to play games like forza or minecraft has been hacked
  6. David Wirsching Win User

My Minecraft account has been stolen

Hello Frederick R, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that your Outlook account has been stolen and that you have lost access to your Minecraft account. Here are some steps you can follow to try to recover your Minecraft account:

Try to recover your Outlook account Although you mention that you don't care about email, it is important to try to recover your Outlook account since it is linked to your Minecraft account. Follow Outlook account recovery procedures, such as resetting your password or using the account recovery option. If you can recover your Outlook account, you can also recover access to your Minecraft account.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. How can I get my Minecraft account recovered after the email it's registered under has been... - Similar Threads - Minecraft account recovered

2. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  3. please i need to recover my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please i need to recover my minecraft account: hello, 1 year ago my microsoft account was stolen and then they change the email and i couldn't log in into minecraft anymore i contacted the microsoft support and they said they blocked that...
  4. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  5. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  6. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  7. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  8. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...
  9. Recovering Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Lost Minecraft Account: I migrated my account in June 2022, I had to change my name as it said my old name was taken. After this I lost all my data on all servers, as well as my skins and cape. I was wondering if I could...
  10. How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account??

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account??: My Minecraft account got hacked. I saw log-in attempts on my microsoft account, changed my password and still someone kept logging into my minecraft account and communicating with signs on a...