How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

Discus and support How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Miles Plucker, Dec 17, 2023.

1. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was never given any notification of this deletion of my account via the email associated with it, telling me someone had started the deletion process and I had two months to stop it, zero, zilch, nada. The only reason I know my account was deleted on 5/5/23 (roughly two months after I last played) is that I got an email from Epic Games saying my xbox account was unlinked from my epic games account. Now this has locked me out of my java minecraft account as well because I did the account migration when that was available. When contacting xbox support of course they cannot find proof of my accounts existence in their system.

I have proof of my accounts existence, some of the games I owned, proof of my original minecraft java account purchase, and that this account deletion was done without my permission, and they refuse to help me in any way. I've probably paid them thousands of dollars and this is how I'm treated?

Any advice on how to proceed? I'm not giving up.

:)

Miles Plucker, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account without my permission or knowledge?

Hello Miles, my name is Jhon, it will be a pleasure to help you.

Unfortunately, if you deleted or was deleted your email account, it is now impossible to recover it. The other option, which I don't know if it is possible, is to create another account exactly the same as the one you had before, but most likely it will come out clean and you will not have any subscription to be able to refund. The best thing is that you accept that you lost her.

If your account had been hacked or lost recently it would be different and by filling out the account recovery form you would have already recovered it, but if it was permanently deleted that account practically no longer exists.

Anyway, here is the account recovery link for you to try:
    https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Here are some additional tips to better protect your Microsoft account so that the same thing doesn't happen to you again:

1. Enable two-step verification. Two-step verification adds an extra layer of security to your account by requiring you to enter a security code in addition to your password.

2. Set a strong password. Your password must be at least 12 characters and must include a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.

3. Do not share your password with anyone. Your password is private and you should not share it with anyone, not even your friends or family.

4. Keep your software up to date. Microsoft periodically releases security updates for its products. It is important to install these updates as soon as possible to protect yourself from the latest security threats.

5. Be careful of scams. Scammers often use phishing and malware to steal people's passwords. If you receive an email or message asking you to provide your password, be careful. Do not give your password to anyone you do not know and trust.

By following these tips you can help protect your Microsoft account and personal data. Next time pay more attention to notifications.

For your reference, I have included a link where you can find more details about the solutions I suggested.

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...icrosoft-628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9

I hope this helps! Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
    Jhon
  3. jasonjoubert Win User

Unrecognized refund request email received.

Hi Darhyl.

I have no active refund items/ pending refund. The service code provided to me also does not match any item in my order history or refund requests.

No one have access to my account other than me, or outstanding refunds that can be categorized as a delayed refund.

The service request number emailed to me, is not linked to my account in any way
  4. KindGryphon Win User

My boy spent 25 pounds of his x box, I need it refunded please

5. ValiantOne Win User

Microsoft Store Refund Ripoff

It is not a PayPal issue now. Microsoft Store sent the item after I cancelled it, when I returned the item they failed to refund me my money. I should have just made the clear and left out the PayPal screwup (yes, most likely my error, Singer...). The issue
    now is that I returned the item and they keep *** up the refund. They even told me they charged the refund back to my "credit card"...I told them I did not use a card, but used PayPal. It took them a week to figure out they had made a mistake and tell me that
    they had never seen this issue before. The point is, I have been told three times I would receive a refund, then was told the refund failed. 13 calls later, still no refund. For those that have offered advice, I thank you. As for other unnamed persons, namaste!
    :)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Refund on purchases

You can have your child on a controlled child account or make a family plan and put parental controls on his account by adding him to the family plan

There is no refunds for digital purchases as there is no way to return the item or ensure you deleted it
Thema:

How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

1. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account... - Similar Threads - games items returned

2. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  3. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  4. Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it: Hello i redeemed a Fortnite in game item but i didnt receive it, i linked my xbox account to my epic games account but when i logged in i didnt receive the items and i used the code can you help...
  5. Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed: Story mode not showing up in game add ons 20fa2f6c-a217-4cb5-85b2-513834cc476a
  6. My in game items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My in game items: Hello I have a lot of in game characters on DBD, when I log my account in to another person's Xbox, some of them are missing. Why is this? 8cbd7d15-141d-499e-8c6e-5340982b6f5a
  7. How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?: I a little bit confused and worried at the same time, I recently pre-ordered the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 3 sometime in October. I received everything from pre-ordering the Vault Edition...
  8. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  9. When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click...: When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click it when I try to go to my network setting I couldn’t click anything and then it kicked me out so in I...
  10. I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.: Sea Of Thieves recently had an event where we got free product keys for in-game items. I activated mine but did not recieve the items. I play the game on steam but my account is also linked to...