How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...

Discus and support How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with trying to put epic games account on it since he has fortnite from Nintendo switch it keeps putting my gamertag when it finds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Colby Solovey, Jul 14, 2023.

1. How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...

I'm having a problem with trying to put epic games account on it since he has fortnite from Nintendo switch it keeps putting my gamertag when it finds console and its through his epic account.how can I change it

:)

Colby Solovey, Jul 14, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps putting mine back on

Hi,Colby! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Does your son have a xbox account?

You need to log out from yours before launching Fortnite. Log in with his account, launch fortnite and then link your son´s xbox account with his epic games account

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.
  3. Scott Connor Win User

Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.

I am trying to get the Xbox we got for my son going and it keeps say traceid: undefined. What does this mean and how do I get past this
  4. Rob Boulting Win User

Gamertag and Microsoft account issue

My gamertag is TreaclesBrother

My sons gamertag is TreaclesNephew

My Microsoft account/email seems to be associated with TreaclesNephew.

My son hasn't used Xbox for many years.

I guess I will have to create a new gamertag then? Can I disassociate my Microsoft account from my sons gamertag?
  5. Chippy6996 Win User

Error code 83118853. Help

Still having this problem,my son keeps getting randomly signed out and when I go into my parent Microsoft login it still keeps telling me my DOB is wrong and so is my name.

My sons live gold is up for renewal in June and it will not be renewed instead the cash will go towards a PS4 and Microsoft can shove all this cr@p back into the hole they pooped it out from.....
  6. humbyrds Win User

Service Alert MatchMaking

I have the same message. I am trying to use my Netflix..keep getting bumped off...buffering forever.

No sense in this. How can I stop this from going on?
Thema:

How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...

1. How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps... - Similar Threads - gamertag stop going

2. How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag: I need to know for my account recovery I'm stuck on make a fresh account for account recovery but I signed into outlook emails thro the email will that immediately associated a xbox gamertag I...
  3. Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag: I'm looking for a new gamertag I currently have ZombieMom but I don't know if it's good or not. I love batman and zombies I'm a streamer I stream on twitch and post stuff on youtube and tiktok any...
  4. How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag"

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag": i am stuck on the "Change Xbox Gamertag" and i cant leave it even if i go to "https://social.xbox.com/profile" and i would like to know how to leave the screen bbe80b5e-113f-4686-a882-7c9a530120c7
  5. Gamertag not available after logging out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag not available after logging out?: I was making a gamertag for my wife and it was available but when we were choosing her profile pic I logged out of the screen, and then all of a sudden it wasn't available anymore. Even though it...
  6. gamertag on new account not avaliable

in XboX Insiders
    gamertag on new account not avaliable: ive made a new account and the gamertag that i want to put on it is avaliable, but when i try to change it puts the hashtag and numbers after it, the gamertag hasnt got any spaces and isnt...
  7. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  8. Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...: Someone has targeted my gamertag with bot profiles. I have been receiving friend requests from bot profiles for over an hour, and I checked that my follower list is 1000+ when it used to be a few...
  9. stop gamertag/email on xboxone app win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stop gamertag/email on xboxone app win 10: how do i stop the xboxone app in windows 10 from bringing up my gamertag and email...i am trying to clear all my personal data as I am selling the computer and everytime I click on the app it...
  10. STOP WASTING MY TIME : Failed to change Gamertag in EVERY METHODS

in XBoX on Consoles
    STOP WASTING MY TIME : Failed to change Gamertag in EVERY METHODS: I failed to change my gamertag in my console, Sign in to your Microsoft account , and app. And I'd contacted chat support for more than 5 times and still unable to resolve in EVERY METHODS they...