How can I get my dlc's on Shadow Of war back for pc????

Discus and support How can I get my dlc's on Shadow Of war back for pc???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing shadow of war on pc from the xbox app on windows and I own the dlc when on xbox but when playing on pc it says I do not own them, i even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jak Hindmarch, Sep 3, 2023.

1. How can I get my dlc's on Shadow Of war back for pc????

I'm playing shadow of war on pc from the xbox app on windows and I own the dlc when on xbox but when playing on pc it says I do not own them, i even have achievements from the dlc to prove I've played it, do I have to buy the dlc's again?? I really dont want to buy them all twice

:)

Jak Hindmarch, Sep 3, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hello, Jak H ! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

DLC is platform-dependent and won't carry over. You'll have to purchase it again if you want it on PC, okay?

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. VernierSlake Win User

I know this is about GoW3 and not the xbox, but Epic isn't being cooperative.

4. brandiesel1 Win User

What game or games are you currently playing to completion?

Shadow of War DLC. After that, time to start RE7.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread

RE7 and finishing up the last few achievements in Shadow of War DLC
  6. CrazyMvM94 Win User

DLC for GoW3?

Thema:

1. How can I get my dlc's on Shadow Of war back for pc???? - Similar Threads - dlc's Shadow war

2. Shadow of War DLC Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War DLC Problem: Hi! Recently I encountered a problem: I downloaded Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Definitive Edition which should contain all of the expansions to the game. The problem is, that I cannot...
  3. Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC Unavailable: Before I explain this issue, can I just say that not being able to contact XB Support by phone or chat for this type of problem is just wrong. It's bad enough enough that I've wasted countless...
  4. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC: I just bought "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" and the "Revelations" DLC on the Xbox 360 (because the game was free for Gold a few weeks ago). I'm having TWO MAJOR ISSUES that I hope a tech here...
  5. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  6. Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.: I bought this game day 1 back in the day on the Xbox 360. When the dlc came out, I scooped it up as well but never got around to playing it. Fast forward to now and Castlevania is backwards...
  7. The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC: Available ? ***Moved from: Music, Movies & TV*** 9411edd6-2d19-454f-8f47-d7bdd7831d33
  8. Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC doesnt work: Split from this thread. Hi there!!! I know it's been so many years, however, I bought the Revelations DLC today and had the same error! It did not appear in the extra content menu, and I've had...
  9. redeem problems with dlc from shadow of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem problems with dlc from shadow of the tomb raider: hello I bought an xbox one x with shadow of the tomb raider if I want to redeem the code I always get an error message the same even if I make microsoft.com/rendem Here is a screenshot when...
  10. Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing?: Hello everyone. To the people who have pre-ordered Middle Earth Shadow Of War has anyone actually been given their Legendary Captains war party and the Gold War chest that you would receive? I...