How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...

Discus and support How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My child has an existing Xbox account made using Gmail. He plays Minecraft on his Xbox but wants to play on PC now. He had to make a Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dr_sholmes, Jul 17, 2023.

1. dr_sholmes
    dr_sholmes Guest

How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...

My child has an existing Xbox account made using Gmail. He plays Minecraft on his Xbox but wants to play on PC now. He had to make a Microsoft account which I had to add to my Microsoft family. Now he has two profiles in the family with two different email addresses. Doesn't this also will mean that he can't play Minecraft using both accounts now. Before I pay for Minecraft, how do I get this all to just show 1 single account? I want him to be able to play his maps on PC & his Xbox without having to start a new profile on his Xbox.

:)

dr_sholmes, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set his up with gmail?

Hi dr_sholmes

Glad you were able to resolve this.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
  3. dr_sholmes Win User

How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set his up with gmail?

Nevermind. I figured it out.
  4. Argontheos Win User

New to xbox. Need help! 2 little boys driving me crazy!

I hope by 'join the party' you meant the Minecraft world. Otherwise my post is confusing. lol

All three can play together online, but only if each player has a Gold activated profile. Your two can split-screen Minecraft together locally... but if you only have one Gold profile then that's the profile that can play online.

Child accounts are created seperately, have their own email addresses, and have a Parent Account assigned. Since you've already purchased Gold for the account you're using... you can adjust settings and restrict access to content on it - with a pass code
    you create - in the aforementioned Family/Privacy Settings.
  5. A Skilled Shot Win User

Family XBOX Account

I don't think you can move the profile. What you should do is make him a new profile as a child account in your family. He will be able to access the games of the original profile if you give the account permission. You will want a passcode or password
    required for the original account, and adjust Xbox settings to prevent creation or adding of accounts. Then you can set your hour limits and content restrictions for the child account.
  6. CraftFurniture Win User

Family XBOX Account

I don't think you can move the profile. What you should do is make him a new profile as a child account in your family. He will be able to access the games of the original profile if you give the account permission. You will want a passcode or password
    required for the original account, and adjust Xbox settings to prevent creation or adding of accounts. Then you can set your hour limits and content restrictions for the child account.
    Thanks so much.
Thema:

1. How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set... - Similar Threads - child minecraft without

2. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  3. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  4. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  5. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  6. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 065732c1-8d7a-4b83-8d2a-bc1a46dfa95d
  7. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 36971e3c-cbe9-468c-9483-d99d40d319ab
  8. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: My child can play java, but the windows version (we own both versions) says that it is incompatible and needs to be updated. When I go to the store and click Get, it says ask permission. Did that...
  9. Give permission to Child member play Minecraft without me (Parent) signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Give permission to Child member play Minecraft without me (Parent) signing in.: Please, Please help. I have recently purchased a Xbox One Minecraft Bundle for my 7 year old son. Because my son was only 7 I had to create a parent account on the Xbox and installed Minecraft...
  10. how to add child to xbox live without a console so that minecraft realms work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to add child to xbox live without a console so that minecraft realms work?: We're trying to use Minecraft PE to connect to a realm. The child account was created from Minecraft PE on iOS, the account appears under the parent Microsoft account family, but does not appear...