How can I get my account unbanned because it got banned for something i didn't do

Discus and support How can I get my account unbanned because it got banned for something i didn't do in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A year or two ago my account got banned before it was banned i let my old friend that i am not friends with anymore he used my account on his modded... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Raul Guerra, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Raul Guerra
    Raul Guerra Guest

How can I get my account unbanned because it got banned for something i didn't do

A year or two ago my account got banned before it was banned i let my old friend that i am not friends with anymore he used my account on his modded Xbox i didn't Evan know he had a modded Xbox till he told me right after he did it and got my account banned

:)

Raul Guerra, Apr 14, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

If your console wasn't banned you should be able to start a new account with a new email.

But your old purchases are gone !

Hopefully you've learned from it.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Letting someone else use your account is against the ToU/CoC & a bannable offence.

You are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it which means if your friend did something on your account you are the one who will be punished for it.

If the ban happened over a year ago then there is nothing you can do as you have to appeal any enforcement actions within 12 months.
  4. Dusk Calamityyy Win User

Is it possible to transfer live?

What!!!? I didn't even do anything to deserve getting banned! Either that or my money got stolen. My account should be rightfully unbanned!
  5. Acute5 Win User

UNBAN ME PLEASE!

What can I do to get my account unbanned from the gears of war service I can’t talk in game because I’m muted for life. I was not the one being toxic and I got banned???
  6. BOSSGBEAR Win User

Xbox Enforcement Phone Number

I was banned when I was not on. My friends said that they didn't do it but they are the only ones who have my account and would probably do that. Is there any way I can get unbanned?
Thema:

1. How can I get my account unbanned because it got banned for something i didn't do - Similar Threads - account unbanned got

2. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  3. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  4. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  5. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  6. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea
  7. How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?: So, just this morning my crazy ex boyfriend hacked into my Xbox account. No biggie right? No, he decides to send racist things to everyone in my messages and so then led me to over a months worth...
  8. Can someone unban my xbox account? I think i got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone unban my xbox account? I think i got hacked.: I played peacefully on my PC at some xbox games then some gamerscore notification popped up and i was wondering if someone is hacking with my xbox account. Now some days after by account got...
  9. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...
  10. Unban my account gt Stashs I got communications banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my account gt Stashs I got communications banned: I need to have my account unbanned by Saturday very important cede96d4-d344-4fed-8103-bbd7f74834fc