How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...

Discus and support How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried using a flash drive, and it does not work. If format on the 360 and copy the saved game the Series X don't read the drive as a "Game and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Ross4, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Mark Ross4
    Mark Ross4 Guest

How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...

I have tried using a flash drive, and it does not work. If format on the 360 and copy the saved game the Series X don't read the drive as a "Game and App" external drive. I want to copy to Cloud, but the saved games are too big to fit on the Cloud. I have tried everything I can think of and was advised to try and nothing is working. It could be I don't know what I am doing. lol

:)

Mark Ross4, Jul 9, 2023
  2. SStuarTeus Win User

Xbox one update/black screen of death

Sorry for the newb question: isn't saved game data backed up to the cloud or is that something I'd have done in settings?

Also, this won't erase my eternal drive too will it?
    Well, In my case all games for one and series S/X are safe automatically in cloud, the games for Xbox 360 and classic, I don’t know if they're safe in cloud too or only in drive.

All your information in drive will be erased, games, local saves(have a copy in cloud) and settings.
  3. Mark Ross4 Win User

How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only 2gb. What other options are available to transfer?

Yes. I only want to move over saved games. As stated, I have tried a USB Flash Drive and the Cloud. Unfortunately, the Cloud is too small. Only 2gb.
  4. Buzzsawgr81 Win User

Xbox Live Outage

I'm not having an issue with live as I can still log on to my games and play game pass games, my problem is that my series x is refusing to connect to cloud storage, which locks me out of all my save data for my 360 games. I've tried several games and all say that cloud storage is offline, but when I boot up my 360 cloud storage boots up fine.
  5. Mark Ross4 Win User

How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only 2gb. What other options are available to transfer?

Well, I have some closure now. I have been going at this for 2 days trying to figure this out. So, if I have a saved game on the 360 that bigger than 2gb (cloud storage), it is no way to get that saved game moved over? If not, then I can stop pounding my head trying to figure it out. I was also told to use a 360 Data Transfer cable. Thank you for stopping me before I lost my mind over this.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Again, you'll have to install them. There's no way to move them.
Thema:

1. How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only... - Similar Threads - 360 saved games

2. Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360: Hi, I tried to play a game from a disc on the console but when I opened it all of it was gone and I had to start again. For one game (Lego Marvel Superheros) it said: 'This saved data was created...
  3. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  4. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  5. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  6. How do I save my Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I save my Xbox 360 games?: I really want to play Lego Star Wars, but I'm having trouble saving my progress. The solution is supposed to be picking where to save it, but when I try clicking on "Cloud saved games," it's not...
  7. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  8. How do I get Xbox 360 game to save on Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Xbox 360 game to save on Xbox one x: Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again. OK You have not signed into a Gamer Profile. You will need to sign in to a Gamer Profile and then...
  9. Corrupted game save or not? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted game save or not? Xbox 360: Skate 2, skate 3, resident evil 5, rock and 2 game is saying that game save is corrupted. But looking at it under the xbox storage settings, it's not showing the yellow exclamation mark it's...
  10. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...