How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition

Discus and support How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My multiplayer won't work on my Minecraft beta edition 0365495f-e68c-4618-94da-712a2b1fe69f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by King Ryel, Oct 26, 2023.

1. King Ryel
    King Ryel Guest

My multiplayer won't work on my Minecraft beta edition

:)

King Ryel, Oct 26, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello King R, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

To access multiplayer in Minecraft beta edition, you can follow these steps:

1. Enable multiplayer in Xbox settings
    2. Open your web browser and navigate to the official Xbox website.
    3. Sign in with your credentials.
    4. Now, click on the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Security tab.
    5. Make sure the “You can join multiplayer games” option is allowed.

Remember that to enter the Minecraft beta in this case, On Windows 10 and 11, you need to own the original Minecraft game and subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass to try upcoming Minecraft features.
  3. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  4. DarkOvcharka Win User

Minecraft windows 10 issue

5. Leo Ascendent Win User

Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.

Pretty sure beta builds can only play with other beta builds.

Edit: Yup, first bullet.

Minecraft Beta FAQ
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

Thema:

1. How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition - Similar Threads - multiplayer Minecraft beta

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??: I've tried everything recommended, linked my account, enabled the settings on the Xbox site, yet I still can't e18fcb1e-4324-4cfa-b632-fc125b69b40e
  4. multiplayer with friends on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    multiplayer with friends on minecraft: I'm trying to play multiplayer minecraft with my friends on xbox one and it says I can't because of how my microsoft account is set up. I went through everything I could find to fix it, my...
  5. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  6. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  7. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  10. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...