How can I get Minecraft back after it got taken away from me after factory reset in and it...

Discus and support How can I get Minecraft back after it got taken away from me after factory reset in and it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I really want to factory reset my Xbox One, but when I was about to a message came up on my screen stating "Resetting your console to its factory... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zaiah Myers, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Zaiah Myers
    Zaiah Myers Guest

How can I get Minecraft back after it got taken away from me after factory reset in and it...

So, I really want to factory reset my Xbox One, but when I was about to a message came up on my screen stating "Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost." so I was a bit scared because when I got my Xbox One it came with games which had to be redeemed with a code which were in the box. So I am wondering if I do decide to reset my Xbox, will I lose these games forever? These games are: Minecraft, Sea of Thieves and the Fortnite arson redeem code

:)

Zaiah Myers, Jul 8, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

How can I get Minecraft back after it got taken away from me after factory reset in and it came with the game for free from a redeem code and now it’s gone and I have to buy it

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

All purchased and redeemed content is associated to the profile in which it was purchased and redeemed, it is not associated to a console, when you reset it to its factory settings you do not lose any content, you just have to log in with the email and password of the account that purchased or redeemed the games and you will be able to access them again.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Casper663 Win User

Xbox One Achievements Not Unlocking

factory reset your xbox one, I had this problem when I got into the preview updates. after the first update I started playing Ryse and didn't get any of the achievements while playing, I even completed the game and nothing. I was on twitter and on the
    phone with xbox support and nothing. I did everything here from un-installing and re-installing the game to hard resets and nothing. After a good day of just thinking about it and not playing turning on my xbox I decided to factory reset it. after a factory
    reset it fixed the achievement issue but any achievement I missed I never got. what I wish they will let us do is delete the cloud save of the game so I can play it again and get my achievements back.
  4. Dano608 Win User

xbox has power but no picture

ok so i got it to start up and finish the setup after the reset but after that i would play a match of call of duty and it would freeze after the match was over and now i'm getting the startup error screen again and now it wont let me factory reset
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

X-box Not Working Right?

First of all I would try a factory reset if you are experiencing this many errors. I had similar errors after a couple of weeks when I first got my console at launch.

Details on how to factory reset can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../reset-console-to-factory-defaults

(don't worry about losing game saves, they are all backed up on the cloud and it will sync them when you start a game)

If you still get similar errors after this I'd suggest registering your console for repair as you could have a faulty hard drive. You can do that by going to
    http://service.xbox.com
  6. yessir12092 Win User

Xbox one s keeps scrolling down

BROOOOOOOOOOOOO i got it to work. After i factory reset the xbox with my controller plugged in in went back to normal!
Thema:

1. How can I get Minecraft back after it got taken away from me after factory reset in and it... - Similar Threads - Minecraft got taken

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  4. Minecraft got banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft got banned: Hey I'm A Syrian minecraft Player I've been playing minecraft for 8 years now.... Yesterday I Launched Minecraft and I couldn't sign in with a pop-up error saying this game isn't available in Ur...
  5. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  8. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. My Minecraft account got taken away

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got taken away: I only gave a bot my Minecraft name and email then I only clicked the number it told me to click on the authenticator app then somehow it transferred the ownership of the account to another email....