how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

Discus and support how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by manlyman1191, Aug 27, 2019.

1. manlyman1191
    manlyman1191 Guest

how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family to die I killed him once in a video game and this is his response to that can someone help me try to
    get him banned or something because I feel when I swear or anything in a message I get comm banned but this guy has never even gotten comm banned before even though for the past 3 months he's told my family to die

:)

manlyman1191, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Skepticality Win User

how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least 20 times over voice and chat messages

Block and report, don’t give them the satisfaction by letting them know they got to you
  3. Saeleth Win User

how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least 20 times over voice and chat messages

You will want to report / block the offending player, MS will read the logs from there and take appropriate action.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

The best and only advice really, is report and block the person. And you are correct to not answer back.

Let enforcement team do their job.
  5. AdzFoz Win User

The reporting system additionaly gives you a text box to add context to the report. Dont forget to use it.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Pretty sure the op knows what to do now.Enough people have posted the same answer.
Thema:

1. how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least... - Similar Threads - microsoft actually ban

2. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  3. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  4. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...
  5. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  6. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...
  7. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...: the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i can access my minecraft account which was after...
  8. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  9. How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?: I've been trying to remove/delete my old Xbox profile from my Microsoft account, but I haven't found any way to do so. The only support I've been able to find is this community support thing, but...
  10. How do I actually speak to a real person concerning a microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually speak to a real person concerning a microsoft account?: I’m here because Microsoft has the worlds worst customer service, a week I have been trying to get in touch with someone but it is impossible. I have been hacked and locked out of my account and...