How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download

Discus and support How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download a60935a5-a3ac-4df6-9be6-f51e9856466d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pedro espinoza3, Oct 15, 2023.

1. How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download

How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download

:)

pedro espinoza3, Oct 15, 2023
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Hello Coach Bull,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in downloading Marvel vs Capcom 2 on your Xbox 360, but the game is no longer available in the Microsoft Store. There is an option to

view your download history on Xbox 360
    . This allows you to view and download your digital games. You should be able to see and install Marvel vs Capcom 2 from there. Be sure to let us know the results!

Thanks,

Leo
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game has been delisted for many years due to expired licenses and is no longer available.
  4. Smwutches Win User

marvel vs capcom 2

5. HyperVenom523 Win User

spiderman web of shadows backwards compatible

I agree and I want to have Marvel vs Capcom and Marvel vs Capcom 2 as bc titles šŸ˜
  6. ALIENINFINITO36 Win User

12 MESES GOLD

My points, Xbox One x, Membership, XBOX LIVE GOLD 12, GAME: MARVEL VS Capcom. Marvel Vs Capcom 3 , FREE XBOX 360 . rewards
Thema:

1. How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download - Similar Threads - marvel capcom 360

2. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just donā€™t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  3. I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...: I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it says it worked but suddenly the game isn't showing up on anything at all. I can pull it up through...
  4. I cant download Capcom vs Marvel in the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Capcom vs Marvel in the game pass: I was trying to download it in my pc but it keeps giving me this error code, can someone help me [img] 74d51f71-6725-4b50-bf43-9540d5031c98
  5. I have an original xbox game Marvel vs Capcom 2 but now I only have my xbox 360 . I tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an original xbox game Marvel vs Capcom 2 but now I only have my xbox 360 . I tried...: Marvel vs Capcom 2 issues in xbox 360 * Moved from Community Center 4a5069af-ef9c-4e26-b658-cd62b9ab60a6
  6. Where can i find marvel vs capcom 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find marvel vs capcom 2?: Can someone help me look for that game 4bfe4397-fc3a-4361-b7e3-945af3776229
  7. System seems to not remember I purchased marvel vs capcom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System seems to not remember I purchased marvel vs capcom: I purchased marvel vs capcom infinite deluxe edition and the character pass ..it shows I own the character pass but is recharging me for the game ...is there anything that can be done?...
  8. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Xbox One: Iā€™ve bought a used copy of MvC2. Will I be able to play on my Xbox One? I bought the Xbox around 2017, maybe earlier, maybe 2015. If not, is there no workaround? Are these old games (discs) lost?...
  9. Marvel vs capcom 2 on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel vs capcom 2 on xbox 360: Hi, I have the original xbox Marvel vs capcom2 game in perfect condition but when trying to play it on the xbox 360 the game play speed is slow and the sprites are all pixelated. I have a few...
  10. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 XBOX 360 - How to download Jill Valentine and other stuff???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 XBOX 360 - How to download Jill Valentine and other stuff???: I just purchased this game for XBOX 360, and when I connect to online mode it gives me all these things that can be downloaded, including new costumes and 2 new characters, Jill Valentine...