How can I get Fortnite to load faster? It’s taking me three hours.

Discus and support How can I get Fortnite to load faster? It’s taking me three hours. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fortnite won’t load. It keeps saying 180 minutes can any of you help me? by the way, it is cloud gaming. 641f8a6b-6166-47a5-b711-f081f65221e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heather Aguilar, Dec 20, 2023.

1. How can I get Fortnite to load faster? It’s taking me three hours.

Fortnite won’t load. It keeps saying 180 minutes can any of you help me? by the way, it is cloud gaming.

:)

Heather Aguilar, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Install the game instead of playing through the cloud.
  3. TVman101 Win User

Why does astroneer take loads of time to load?

This game also takes awhile to load for me and many others, a newer console may help load the game faster.
  4. PoisonTrent Win User

Fortnite - XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION NOT RECOGNISED

Mine started randomly working last night. I turned on my Xbox and Fortnite wasn't working. Played a different game for about an hour then tried Fortnite again and it magically loaded. Idk how it got resolved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  5. Dalek Ron Win User

No HDMI Feed

Yea I clicked on that an hour ago, and I'm still waiting for the page to load... Can you give me an estimate of how much I might be looking at to have MS take a look at it?
  6. GoldyBoy99 Win User

So many frustrations, why?

My apps do take about 5 or so seconds to load and I feel they could be a little faster but I haven't experienced anything like you have. If they could somehow make these things run a little faster it would be a major QOL update. Kinda like how a new smartphone
    loads everything very quickly.
Thema:

1. How can I get Fortnite to load faster? It’s taking me three hours. - Similar Threads - Fortnite load faster

2. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  3. Fortnite not loading on my ultimate account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite not loading on my ultimate account: Hi, when I click on fortnite it always says error occurred when signing into Xbox live. Other games work such as fifa and Roblox. I’ve tried turning the Xbox off and taking power cable out, left...
  4. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  5. I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get kicked out of Fortnite when I load into a game and don’t get an error message or...: I get kicked out of Fortnite almost immediately after I start loading into a game and it doesn’t give me an error or anything it has been going on for ages. I tried to reach out to Fortnite but...
  6. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  7. When I load into Fortnite with Xbox cloud gaming I have my controller connected and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I load into Fortnite with Xbox cloud gaming I have my controller connected and the...: When I load into Fortnite with Xbox cloud gaming I have my controller connected and the touchscreen control's won't disappear even tho I am on controller how do I fix this ?...
  8. Xbox One X will not load games or apps, and will not install Fortnite Chapter 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One X will not load games or apps, and will not install Fortnite Chapter 5: i have done every trick in the book when it comes to troubleshooting, including hard and soft resets, uninstalling and reinstalling, checking connections, making storage space, and my console will...
  9. Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it taking me so long to load into Fortnite: Why is it taking me 240 minutes to load Fortnite and then when I wait that long it kicks me out of the app I just want to play with my friends can you please look into this to make your loading...
  10. Can't load graphics in fortnite on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load graphics in fortnite on xbox one s: On my xbox one s, fortnite runs very inconsistently, rarely it runs fine, but it mostly doesn't load the map right and then crashes or I get stuck in a loading screen. I've uninstalled and...