How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!?

Discus and support How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So over a year ago someone from NBA 2k22 invited me to a party after beating him in a game and he ends up banning my account for life. I never really... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sbroo25, Aug 10, 2023.

1. sbroo25
    sbroo25 Guest

So over a year ago someone from NBA 2k22 invited me to a party after beating him in a game and he ends up banning my account for life. I never really figured out what happen until i saw a video on youtube saying that people are actually able to do this and it all made sense to me of that day (the day i got banned). My appeal got immediately denied, too be honest it says that my gamerpic was the cause of all this. Even if it was offensive too others why was I able to have my gamerpic approved by Microsoft from the app inorder to have it changed in the first place? if my gamerpic so happen to be too offensive for even Microsoft shouldn't my punishment be using only Microsoft made gamerpic for the rest of the time being? even with the thousands of dollars i spent on that account all i ever cared for were my Elden ring and RDR 2 progress, please this is a sign for help. maybe im too late, or too far gone but maybe just maybe...

:)

sbroo25, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

If you already submitted a case review and were denied the case being overturned, that is it. The decision fro. The enforcement team is final and there is nothing further you can do. You can ask again in a year, and it won't change the account status. A permanent ban is just that, permanent.

For more information on suspensions you can go here.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

I'm sorry that you went through this, there are things that happen that we don't even imagine will go through.

I'll leave a link below where you can try to reverse your case, hope it helps.
    And just go to case review and do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-live-device-bans

(Note) The link is in English and may need online translator software

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. sbroo25 Win User

Yoo! big man Fernando, i appreciate you telling me to appeal or reverse but i already tried/did a year ago and was denied (don't think it allows me to more than just stare at the active ban), basically told me to kick rocks and never comeback again. I just want a real person to tell me that i will never get my account back through email or phonecall someone who is actually real! like the people you see outside your house. those people! someone who voice will be heard and understand by me. I'm a person who will take accountability for whatever was done wrong but whatever happen to my account in my opinion was unjustified since whoever had a problem with me took care of it within seconds of telling me that he hack me, it seems a little off but if your an actual human Mr. Fernando thank you for taking the time out your day to respond to my whining feedback but i have very little hopes on the answer i have because maybe i was wrong all along
  5. sbroo25 Win User

what about the kid on NBA 2k22 who inviting to a party and physically told me that he was going to ban me and did that exact thing to me within minutes, is he gonna get away scotch free. i beat him in 2k fair and square and he gonna get the last laugh, crazy i say! anyways my gamerpic was of a toddler making a funny face, even if it offended others the punishment was far too crucial to be deserved when the team Microsoft itself approve of my gamerpic before hand, I get it policies change all the time and who am i to say what is right and wrong but you know who does have a say.. its that kid that ban me. i know in my heart that the kid that ban me is behind it all! im telling you! If a real human that works in the Enforcement Team looks into my account, they will see the real truth. mark my words.
  6. Beast73 Win User

Suspension appeal was not approved, what to do now

Check the status. Either says “not approved”, “approved”, or “Under review” or something like that… it’s weird how people can get banned for doing nothing lol.
Thema:

1. How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!? - Similar Threads - ban life gamerpic

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: if I have 7 out of 8 strikes on my Xbox account and they all expire August 12th will I start at 0 strikes on Auguest 12th or keep the 7 5bab36a9-d91b-453d-bf1e-2f4c1a00abb7
  6. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  7. Life time ban appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life time ban appeal: So myself and 7 other accounts were banned at the same time for harassment etc. these accounts were mostly not in use and one is the grandchild’s for animal crossing. The appeals on us adults all...
  8. Ban for life since 2015

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban for life since 2015: I can not transfer all my stuff like every "home account" Xbox to a external hard drive so no way to up grade to Xbox one x so no way am I going to upgrade so only two way that I could make it to...
  9. Console Ban for Life

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Ban for Life: My son had his xbox spoofed and the guy some how got him banned. The guy also hacked my IP address and was shutting down my router. I have contacted my internet provider and had to have my IP...
  10. Life ban for my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life ban for my account: my son has just had a life ban for his gamertag for "cheating" ,we are unable to find out what he has done and you cant contact the enforcement team. Also I had just got the digital version of...