How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card

Discus and support How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card eb3fbbf0-9a7b-46be-b0ce-779f3ba225c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bella2477777, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Bella2477777
    Bella2477777 Guest

:)

Bella2477777, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Frank Lechuga Win User

How do I add money to my Microsoft account

How do you add money to my Microsoft account without an xbox gift card, I already tried the family thing and even that wasn't helpful, why can't I just add money to my account with a credit card wouldn't that be easier instead of having to buy a gift card.
    how can you get your money I’ve waited 5 days to get my money back after refunding Call of duty Black ops Cold War
  3. VagrantCobra7 Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

My another question is that, How to recognize the xbox live silver card and xbox live gold cards? Is the silver card still available.

Can i use xbox gift card to buy a gold membership?
  4. OpticRJames Win User

5. GustavoRS14 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

You cant buy Xbox Live Gold with Xbox gift Cards, it's not You wanted but You can use that money now in games.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

اكس بوكس ذهب .. لا املك بطاقة ائتنمانية

If I understand correctly you bought a 65$ Xbox Gift card and tried to purchase Xbox Live Gold with it but it asked for your creditcard instead?

Unfortunately you can't purchase Xbox Live gold using gift card, you'll need to either buy Xbox Live Gold cards which come in 1-3-6-12 months (promotional ones can have an extra month or 2) or you'll need to purchase it using a creditcard.
Thema:

1. How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card - Similar Threads - money buying live

2. can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money: am i able to buy xbox live gold with a 50 pound gift card if i bought it e2526b8a-11f8-4b5f-900a-171f7ca11997
  3. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...
  4. Can't buy microsoft live gold from account money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy microsoft live gold from account money: Hello as the title says when my friend try to choose to pay by selecting the account money it's forcing him to choose the payment metod. why can't he use my account money to buy xbox live gold?...
  5. Use our Microsoft Money to buy Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use our Microsoft Money to buy Xbox Live: Please let us use our Microsoft money to buy xbox live. I dont see the point why u won't let us use it (Money is money). There are some people who can't use credit card or might not have it. So as...
  6. Cant use money on xbox 360 account to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use money on xbox 360 account to buy xbox live gold: I dont know but i cant use the £8.14 on my xbox 360 account to buy a 1 month subscription which would cost me £5.99. Please tell me how to FIX this. ed86b80c-6c3c-4a22-8483-b2f4e8463a8d
  7. Microsoft needs to let you use microsoft money to buy xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs to let you use microsoft money to buy xbox live.: why does microsoft not let us do that? Its makes it a lot harder on us to go buy another card, but hey microsoft wants us to waste more money eh? That part of the system is just broken....
  8. Buy Xbox live with Xbox account money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy Xbox live with Xbox account money: I bought a gift card of 100 dolars on Xbox and I tried to buy Xbox live with it but it didn't worked, because it didn't show me the 100 dolars that I had. If someone knows how to do it can you...
  9. Can't use money from prepaid gift card to buy xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use money from prepaid gift card to buy xbox live: I just bought a $25 gift card from the store to redeem it. after i redeemed it i went to buy xbox gold for one month period, but after i pressed buy the store is asking me for a payment option to...
  10. can I use my Microsoft account money to buy Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    can I use my Microsoft account money to buy Xbox live: can i use my Microsoft account money to buy Xbox live???? help 56a1e461-fc76-49cc-a6a5-5378bd350fb1