How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account?

Discus and support How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About a decade ago when I bought my first xbox 360 I made 2 accounts. I have them bookmarked after I finally found them in the social menu in my new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mat01_, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Mat01_
    Mat01_ Guest

About a decade ago when I bought my first xbox 360 I made 2 accounts. I have them bookmarked after I finally found them in the social menu in my new xbox account. Im sure i deleted the old emails and gotten new phone numbers over the years. Ive tried old recovery emails, old phone numbers, new emails and nothing works. I have my 2 account that are mine and that I started gaming with but I am stuck without being able to log in. I tried using possible emails but i dont even know the passwords cause i made them when i was like 11. Please if anyone can help me that would be great.

:)

Mat01_, Jun 8, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hmm without any more info sucs as payment methods, back up recovery methos or previous passwords it will honestly be quite hard but it is worth the shot
  3. Mat01_ Win User

Luis, before i try please know that i don't have access to anything used to make those accounts. I know how it sounds but im lost as for help or assistance. Im using the same internet provider but that's about it. will that recover form help me in my situation ??
  4. Mat01_ Win User

nvm i cant even use this cause idk the email that belongs to the accounts smh im really screwed
  5. DeniqL Win User

Okay, just type all the information you can think of, guess if you need to as wrong answers won´t count against you
  6. Mat01_ Win User

I do have my previous xbox live codes, i had the emails saved im hoping they could use that. I may have one card that belongs to my parents that I used.
Thema:

1. How can I get access to really old xbox 360 account? - Similar Threads - access really old

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  8. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  9. How do I access my Xbox live captures from my Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I access my Xbox live captures from my Windows 10 PC?: How can I access my captures? The console companion app is no longer supported as of 2024. The Xbox App does not show my xbox live captures anywhere, By what method can I view my content? Can...
  10. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...