How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we...

Discus and support How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My six year recently had access to my account and purchased over two hundred pounds worth of games, i would like to get my money back without making a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EvilBiscuit7964, Feb 12, 2019.

1. How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we...

My six year recently had access to my account and purchased over two hundred pounds worth of games, i would like to get my money back without making a claim fraud against my son. He doesn't live with me and i let him use my account on his xbox 360 not
    thinking that he could purchase games. I would like to know where i stand in regards to getting my money back. I have 3 accounts and he has access to all of them, i have now locked him out this one until resolve this matter

:)

EvilBiscuit7964, Feb 12, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we...