How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two computers and would like to run the same version of Minesweeper in both and share my statistics. My office computer runs Minesweeper version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CDC Ferreira, Jun 1, 2023.

1. CDC Ferreira
    CDC Ferreira Guest

How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store?

I have two computers and would like to run the same version of Minesweeper in both and share my statistics. My office computer runs Minesweeper version 4.4.5191.0, which includes the option of Classic Game. My home computer can only get version 3.1.9160.0, which does not include the Classic Game option. Both computers run under Windows 11 Pro latest update. How can I overcome that?

:)

CDC Ferreira, Jun 1, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. DeniqL Win User

The option to update is not showing through the library either?
  4. CDC Ferreira Win User

Thank you for your prompt reply. Sorry I did not make it clear that I had tried and have executed the updates from the Microsoft Store before I posted my question, and just in case have also Uninstalled and again installed the product. No matter what I keep getting version 3.1 of the Microsoft Minesweeper, never version 4.

I am looking for a way around it.
  5. Geri M. Win User

What Happened To Minesweeper Adventure?

Hi Timbo562,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

We understand that you encountered issues while playing various games with achievements. As per description, your Minesweeper Adventure progress disappeared and that there are frustrating changes on some of the games.

First, to answer your question. how to get back existing progress on Minesweeper Adventure.

1. Open the Microsoft Store app.
    2. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the app.
    3. Click on “Downloads and updates”.
    4. Click on “Get updates”.
    5. If there is an update available for Minesweeper/Adventure, click on “Update”.
    6. Open Minesweeper/Adventure and check if your progress has been restored.

Second, to purchase an ad free version of the new Treasure Hunt game.

Unfortunately, there is no ad-free version of Treasure Hunt available for purchase at the moment. However, you can purchase an ad-free game experience in other Microsoft Casual Games such as Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Microsoft Jigsaw, Microsoft Mahjong, Mahjong by Microsoft (mobile), Microsoft Minesweeper, Microsoft Sudoku, and Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Visit to this link for more information.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  6. jussiem Win User

TAPTILES

I can still open Taptiles (the old version which I prefer to the Microsoft Taptiles 10 version) but when I click on Daily Challenges, I get the message 'There was a problem launching Daily Challenge data., Please refer to error code 002000. I tried opening Taptiles from the Microsoft Store, My Library, Owned as you suggested but the same happens. It opens OK but then I get the same message when I click on Daily Challenges. I notice that Taptiles is no longer in the Microsoft Store - only the newer Taptiles 10 version. Does this mean that Microsoft have discontinued the old version of Taptiles? I remember that some time back Microsoft discontinued the old version of Soduko which I also preferred to the new version.
Thema:

1. How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - Newer Version Microsoft

2. Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution?: Hi, My Xbox one X no longer wants to boot to mainscreen... Stuck on 26016.1002.amd64fre.rs_cbox_dev_flight.231211.2030, which is OS 10.0.26016.1002 Official one released now is...
  3. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  4. Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...: I'd like to play some original games that I had alot of fun playing and now I'd like to play them with my daughter but can't get them to work. Couple that I really want to play are Toejam and...
  5. Is there a newer version of MSBingo?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a newer version of MSBingo?: Is there a newer version of MS Bingo to download? Loved playing MS Bingo. 1effbe1d-3890-4621-86de-b687192b244d
  6. Minecraft World says there is a newer version, but there isn’t.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World says there is a newer version, but there isn’t.: Hello. I am making this because I have a minecraft world that I spent WEEKS on that I got locked out of. I am aware there are threads about this problem, but I couldn’t find any that were about...
  7. How do I download the newer version of Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the newer version of Minecraft?: I downloaded minecraft xbox one edition and when i played the game it told me their was a newer version of it, so when i went to download the newer version it said it was 19.99...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  9. Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older): So I accidentally clicked on a newer version of my COD account instead of my older version on the cloud. Is there any way to revert this so I can have my old original account back? Thanks for any...
  10. Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Update Not Downloading For Some/Can't Join Player Has Newer Version Xbox 360: on minecraft a update has come february 2016 that has updated for some but not everyone my friend has a title update of 252 megabytes while i have a title update of 251 i'm missing 1mb of data...