How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open"

Discus and support How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to play a game that I need to install on the xbox app, however when I try to open the app the store tells me "this app wont open" Then I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AceLK, Aug 22, 2022.

1. AceLK
    AceLK Guest

Im trying to play a game that I need to install on the xbox app, however when I try to open the app the store tells me "this app wont open" Then I try to repair and reset the store and xbox app, restarting my computer, and pretty much everything I can find on the internet. If anyone has suggestions that my not reach the light of the internet please let me know.
    How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open" [​IMG]

:)

AceLK, Aug 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Acelk

If you already closed the Xbox app, may I know if you tried looking related process via Task manager and close them manually and finally try again?

If yes, what about reinstalling the Microsoft store using this tutorial?

Lester response, method 2

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let me know how it goes
  3. King IKazma Win User

I cannot access anything on my dashboard.

I am having the same exact issue. i cant access anything. i get the same error code, cant get to my setting, friends, games and apps, cant even open up black ops 3. this needs fixed asap.my xbox is a vegetable until then.
  4. Kayrissy Win User
  5. seemly Win User

Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows )

Hey,

I cant sign out of the Xbox app because I cant open it.

I tried all the other stuff and it did not fix the problem.

I am not apart of the Insider program and I don't know what Xbox app version I have.
  6. FTG LightShadow Win User

Error Code: 0x8027025a after update

how do i fix this problem
    That depends, is it one game/app that has the error or multiple games/apps. If it's one then try the steps here: http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/errors/error-code-8027025a

Alternatively, there are YouTube videos that have other methods of fixing this error code because of the many ways this error happens. Simply search: xbox one error code 0x8027025a. Videos with possible fixes to this should pop up.

If the problem is like what I described in the previous posts, then I have no idea. I gave up entirely after trying the majority of the methods. Now, I just wait until the games are playable.
Thema:

1. How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open" - Similar Threads - fix problem error

2. I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix: I am getting the error “there was a problem posting your looking for group” how do I fix It 1547051a-de1d-4fb3-9b5f-3ca6f61f92bf
  3. How do I fix the problem for xbox error code 0x80070015?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the problem for xbox error code 0x80070015?: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected" is the error description I receive for error code 0x80070015 when trying to download the game State of Decay 2 on my E drive. It...
  4. Xbox one s error code e101, how can I fix this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s error code e101, how can I fix this problem: Hey, I can't play my Xbox one s after an update because of an error code (e101). I've research about the issue and tried offline updating but it always stops at 60%. Please help submitted by...
  5. How do I fix the error code 80151103 (problem with credentials)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix the error code 80151103 (problem with credentials)?: I recently formatted my Xbox 360 after I kept getting errors when trying to play Minecraft. However, I keep getting the error mentioned in the title. I changed the password, checked many times...
  6. Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error - there’s a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com: Im a new xbox user, with xbox series s - set up both my children as family members but when they try to log into xbox they get an error that helpfully says: FIX THIS ON THE WEB theres a problem...
  7. Windows 10 Error Problem How to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Error Problem How to fix?: Dear User, Please Let me know how to fix my windows 10 error problem I am a new one here I wish you all help me. Here I find my solution form "windows 10 Error Fix " Thanks, Emily...
  8. I need help whit a error code 0x87E0004. What i need to do to fix the problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whit a error code 0x87E0004. What i need to do to fix the problem.: I need help whit a error code in Ark Survival Evolved. I try intall again the game but o cant becase a error code 0x87E00004. How can fix this problem to can intall the game?...
  9. I Keep getting a down load error code POLANA How do i fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Keep getting a down load error code POLANA How do i fix the problem?: I keep getting an error code POLANA and it says there was a download problem? how do i fix this? 790bcb79-20e7-4cfd-a549-c74804a82794
  10. problem error E200 00000074 00000000 Update Error Help fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem error E200 00000074 00000000 Update Error Help fix this: please fix that [img] fd2dd694-58ae-445e-be77-9a45d86f7531