How can I fix the Minecraft "Oops, your account was disconnected. To invite more players…"...

Discus and support How can I fix the Minecraft "Oops, your account was disconnected. To invite more players…"... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I’ve started to add lots of players as XBOX friends on Featured Minecraft Servers. The main reasons being: Making copies of my worlds and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alexander Boshnakov, Aug 1, 2023.

1. How can I fix the Minecraft "Oops, your account was disconnected. To invite more players…"...

Recently I’ve started to add lots of players as XBOX friends on Featured Minecraft Servers. The main reasons being: Making copies of my worlds and giving people tours of my worlds, or just making new survival worlds where I am the spectator and I just spectate how the dozens of players who joined are surviving. Everything was smooth like Butter. I had lots of fun until I reached 1000 friends. I don’t know if this is somehow connected to the problem, but when I reached the max amount of friends I received the "Oops your Microsoft account was disconnected" problem. I thought that deleting friends will fix it, but sadly, it doesn’t. Whenever I join any of my worlds, I am greeted by this message. What’s weird is that I still have all of the other Microsoft account functions like joining Realms, seeing who is online, and buying stuff from the Marketplace, but for some reason the game doesn’t allow me to invite players, despite the invite menu working perfectly fine, and me being able to see how many people are online. I’ve done research on the bug, and I found some information, despite the small amount of it. For my phone, they said that I should just use mobile data and it works, for my Switch, that I should do a Factory Reset and that fixed my Microsoft account there too, but for the PlayStation they say, that it’s an internet problem, well, I tried restarting my router, changing wifi networks, restarting my PlayStation console, deleting and redownloading the game, signing in and out of my Microsoft account, deleting old logs, but NOTHING, NOTHING works. The only thing, that I have not tried is a Factory Reset on the PS5, but I can’t do this because I have no USB drive to save my screenshots on. Please help me out. I just want to have fun in Minecraft again. I’d be very pleased if I get some answers. Thank you for giving me a chance to ask my question.

:)

Alexander Boshnakov, Aug 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

How can I fix the Minecraft "Oops, your account was disconnected. To invite more players…" error on PlayStation5?

Hello Alexander Boshnakov,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to contact Minecraft Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. Limey2144Gaming Win User

MY "Oops! your miscrosoft account is disconnected" IS ALL ON MY WORLDS!!!!!!!!11111!!11!!!!!1!!!😭😭😭😭

Finally, it worked and no more oops, your microsoft account is disconnected errors.
  4. iishastajeanna Win User

Minecraft- Creating server for friends

Hi tashyb33!

To make sure, are you using the steps in the
    Realms Overview
    under "How to invite other players to your Realm", for that?

Also, do you see any issue receiving invitations to other players' Minecraft Realms? Are you able to invite those friends to play in other games normally, when you try?
    The issue is that nobody on minecraft can invite other people, because the invite doesn’t send for anyone.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Playing Minecraft on PC, I don't have an option to invite cross platform players

Hello L an1,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble playing Minecraft with cross-platform players. To better assist you, I would like to ask you a few questions:

- What version of Windows are you using on your PC?

- How did you purchase and install Minecraft on your PC?

- Do you have an Xbox Live account and are you signed in to it when you launch Minecraft?

- Can you see the option to join or create a world with friends in the main menu of Minecraft?

- Do you get any error messages when you try to invite or join cross-platform players?

It's possible that you may not have the latest version of Minecraft installed on your PC. To invite cross-platform players, you need to have the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft installed on your PC.

To check if you have the latest version of Minecraft installed, you can go to the Microsoft Store and check for updates. If there is an update available, you can download and install it to see if it resolves the issue.

If you still can't invite cross-platform players after updating Minecraft, you may need to check your network settings to ensure that you have the necessary ports open for cross-platform play. You can find more information on how to do this on the Minecraft website.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
  6. Pierce H. Win User

How do I turn off auto friend on bedrock mc?

Hi Tigeressteeth,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with random players joining your game. Here is some steps you can take to limit who can join your world in Minecraft.

1. In Minecraft before joining your world, tap the edit button next to the world.

2. Select the Multiplayer tab

3. Choose whether you want to disable Multiplayer game altogether or change the dropdown under Microsoft Account Settings to Invite Only.

Setting your world to Invite Only will make it so you have to invite a player before they are able to join your world. You can invite players in the pause menu once opening your world. If you would like information about changing privacy settings on Xbox to limit other players from interacting with you, let me know and I can share some additional information.

I hope this solved your issue, if it did you can help mark this as the answer to help others! If you need more help, shoot us a reply!

Happy Gaming!

Thema:

How can I fix the Minecraft "Oops, your account was disconnected. To invite more players…"...

1. How can I fix the Minecraft "Oops, your account was disconnected. To invite more players…"... - Similar Threads - fix Minecraft Oops

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  6. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  7. How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft: Hello, I have recently upgraded from an xbox one s to an xbox series x. I have network transfered minecraft to the series x and it says when I load the game (look like you need to renew you...
  8. how to fix minecraft exit code -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix minecraft exit code -1: so when i use forge to open minecraft using my mods i start up the game and once the game is loading in the forge loading screen it closes and brings me back to the launcher saying exit code -1,...
  9. how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?: Minecraft popped error -805306369 while trying to join a server with curseforge app for mods, I even tried reinstalling both minecraft and curseforge app 44d2c40e-33c6-4a86-b45b-d6b1c0ede4d6
  10. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...