How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

Discus and support How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jupiter 4814, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Jupiter 4814
    Jupiter 4814 Guest

The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to my discord account and even tried joining through my phone, being sent to the Xbox app which gives the option to transfer, but it doesn't actually do it. Instead it will show the party without members, server/chat name or any other options other than disconnect. Plus, after checking how everything's running through support on here, it says discord is up and running fine. How can I show the option again?

:)

Jupiter 4814, Mar 12, 2024
  2. Jupiter 4814 Win User

After restarting a few more times, the options returned and is working fine. Very strange but it's fixed itself
  3. rwd314 Win User

Unused gift card says already redeemed

I am having the same issue, requesting a call is not an option. It is saying it's currently unavailable? So how else can this issue be resolved?
  4. TomekB1 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Latest Xbox update with completely new Discord (full Discord with servers and channels) seems to fixed the problem.
  5. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Enforcement issues

Hi Jordan

In answer to your question, yes there are other ways to to help people other than the ambassador program.You could...

1. Make Youtube Videos on how to do certain things and fix problems

or

2. You could help people through a discord server answering their questions.

Unfortunately i dont know any other options if you can get into the xbox ambassador program
  6. [Changing name] Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

Yeah ive gotten this error as well

Could not chat to any servers or connect to any calls on discord even after my attempts to relink my account

Glad im not alone on this and hopefully this will be fixed for everyone soon
Thema:

1. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable? - Similar Threads - fix discord server

2. Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on xbox issue any known fixes?: While talking to friends on different platforms during saying sentences and talking it seems my voice has to be quite loud to pick up. Is there anyway to increase my mic sensitivity? Along with...
  3. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  4. if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord?: if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord linking bug? *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* a053a71a-eb1b-4c95-9696-3fa5109d5aa9
  5. Can’t relink Xbox and discord, how do I fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t relink Xbox and discord, how do I fix this: Xbox is telling me to relink discord on Xbox and I’ve done this so so many times and nothing works, I’ve power cycled, restarted, tried different internet connections, updated discord, and still...
  6. if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord?: if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord linking bug? a053a71a-eb1b-4c95-9696-3fa5109d5aa9
  7. How to fix xbox and discord link?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix xbox and discord link?: Hey, I have a Xbox series X and suddenly discord chats wont show up anymore, when I click the discord icon on my xbox it loads for a few seconds then tells me I need to relink my account. But...
  8. How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.: I have tried many times to re link my discord but it always says I need to relink it I know it isn't an issue with discord because I tried making a new discord account and the same thing happened....
  9. How do I fix relink discord error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix relink discord error: hello, today i got online and was ready to play with some of my friends but my discord said i had to relink my account and i tried to but it didn't work just kept saying i had to relink wasn't...
  10. How do I fix the issue of my xbox refusing to relink my discord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix the issue of my xbox refusing to relink my discord?: Just yesterday I was using my discord on xbox and suddenly today is says to re link it, but no matter how many times I put in my info or authorize the link it keeps saying I need to redo it...