How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?

Discus and support How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this error every time I join my friend [img] a83cc4d4-00a2-4c92-897d-247577686144 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabriel Sosa Jr, Dec 30, 2022.

1. How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?

I keep getting this error every time I join my friend
    How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2? [​IMG]

:)

Gabriel Sosa Jr, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Gabriel Sosa Jr Win User

How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?

Hello , no I am still struggling with this issue and any help would be appreciated
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Gabriel Sosa Jr,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Gabriel Sosa Jr,

Thanks for sending your reply.

We understand that you are trying to connect to the host and continue gaming State of Decay 2. We would like to ask for few details about your concern.

1. May we ask if you are having issues with other games related to multiplayer?
    2. Did you get an error about network or internet connection? If yes, this might be related to Xbox Network, and you may be able to fix this by performing troubleshooting to the internet connection.
    To check your Xbox Network, please take a screenshot or picture on this part:

(Since you have added in your thread category that this is a PC (Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows) then here are the steps below):

• For Windows 10:
      • PC Settings > Gaming > Xbox Network and check the NAT Type.
      • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    • For Windows 11: Install Xbox Console Companion app from Microsoft Store (click here)
      • Launch Xbox Console Companion app.
      • Go to Settings and select Network tab.
      • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  6. WattyNuela Win User

How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

Hello Jim, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to play State of Decay. Let’s try to sort this out.

I can share some possible solutions for your problem:

A. Disable the IPv6 feature in your network adapter properties:
    https://windowsloop.com/disable-ipv6/

B. Use a custom DNS address in your network adapter properties:
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-...

These links lead to a non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2? - Similar Threads - fix “ Connection

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D): For a while I’ve been unable to connect to friends party chats and it gives my this error. I’ve switched my Upnp on and switched ports and restarted my router and my console. It still says that...
  4. How do I fix connection issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix connection issue?: I have tried so many different things to fix my issue and nothing is working. I have an xbox series S and it will say it connect to my wifi but when i go back to my home screen it isnt connected...
  5. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  6. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  7. How do I fix connecting to party glitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix connecting to party glitch: Every time I join a party I start connecting, and this lasts about 30 seconds to a minute and then I disconnect and get an error. I’ve tried a bunch of stuff including; Clearing dns, tested nat...
  8. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  9. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  10. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...