How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue?

Discus and support How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I’ve been trying to play old Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one, but there aren’t any profiles for me to log on to, I tried “Download Profile” but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luis Carmona2, Sep 12, 2023.

1. How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue?

Recently I’ve been trying to play old Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one, but there aren’t any profiles for me to log on to, I tried “Download Profile” but it bugs out and crashes, it’s worth noting that I never actually played on the 360 originally however, I don’t think it matters. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated thanks!

:)

Luis Carmona2, Sep 12, 2023
  2. eugenelovett Win User

can't sign in to xbox live account on xbox 360

I can’t make purchases on xbox360 console, I can make purchase on my computer for xbox 360 games, but I can’t play them cause I can’t sign in to xbox profiles or gametags
  3. bugsinarug250 Win User

Halo 4 in 2021- “You appear to have lost your connection to Xbox Live.”

Weird. I don’t think many people play these Games on Xbox 360 anymore. Most of them are playing through the Xbox One emulators and probably don’t have this issue. There are literally only a handful of us that would have this problem because less than 100 people average play halo 4 per day. So I doubt they’ll fix it. I’m going to boot up my Xbox one and see if I can’t play it through there.
  4. GT Dex Win User

Signing in a 360 game

On my xbox one if I play a 360 game it will ask me to sign in but it will stay on the signing in screen and never sign me in how can I fix this.
    Do you have any problems playing any Xbox One games?
  5. AceGuide Win User

Can’t download 360 profile to Xbox one to play 360 games

Ok so I have never had Xbox live and my 360 is dead. So how do I get my profiles downloaded so I can play backwards compatible games on Xbox one ? I am connected to the internet but I can’t play things such as gears of war 2 and have local horde or multiplayer. This is all very frustrating.
  6. D1NKY6 Win User

Xbox 360 matchmaking broken.

The issue actually occurs on the Xbox One and Xbox Series S|X consoles via BC as well it’s a server problem not my console. It really shouldn’t matter how old it is when the Xbox Live Subscription is still being sold to be used on the 360 and the games themselves are still being sold. It’s honestly pathetic they can’t fix this when they are literally the biggest tech company in the world.
Thema:

How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue?

1. How can I fix the can’t play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one issue? - Similar Threads - fix can’t play

2. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  3. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  4. My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?: My xbox wireless headset recently fell hard on the floor and now the power button cannot be pressed down; it’s stuck in the up position. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/SeriouslyWhatTheDuck...
  5. Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web: Can’t play Xbox . Says fix on web d5d80bad-d5e3-4b66-a7fd-04b9557c87d8
  6. I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?: I preordered the the cross gen edition for modern warfare 3 but it won’t let me play campaign cca97cdc-ff93-4583-8dc8-b20041480d78
  7. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  8. I can’t play realms, multiplayer, or servers on Minecraft, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t play realms, multiplayer, or servers on Minecraft, how do I fix it?: When I try to play multiplayer, realms, or servers in Minecraft it says it is unable due to the way my Microsoft account is set up, I then fixed it and it still doesn’t work, I’ve made 2 more...
  9. I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?: Minecraft says that my account settings don’t allow me to play online with friends or play realms. All my seatings say allow though, I’ve even done a family group account and it still says allowed...
  10. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...