How can I fix the black screen flashes on my Xbox series X

Discus and support How can I fix the black screen flashes on my Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox series X now for nearly a year and just a couple of days ago I reset the tv settings so I could get the most from my 4K tv for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alexhetherington2, Aug 17, 2023.

1. How can I fix the black screen flashes on my Xbox series X

I have had my Xbox series X now for nearly a year and just a couple of days ago I reset the tv settings so I could get the most from my 4K tv for gaming and now I’m getting flashing black screen on my games how can I fix the problem THANKYOU

:)

alexhetherington2, Aug 17, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

So before you reset the TV, this never happened at all? And after you reset the TV, you noticed it happening pretty much straight away?

Also, when you say "flashing black screen", do you mean that the screen goes black for a brief period when you launch a game or quit out of one, or do you mean that it can go black at random while playing a game, so you can't see what you're doing?
  4. AliHamedi Jam Win User

Xbox 360 17544 update

Ever since i updated to this version, pressing the guide button freezes the console and trying to roll back the update also flashes the screen black and doing nothing. How to fix This is also xbox 360
  5. Sid Mintz Win User

Xbox One shuts off while starting up any game

Hey Onyx,

Any news on a fix for the flashing black screen?

Thanks!
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes

Hello CliffM_67, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you’re having some trouble when trying to use your console with this TV. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask the following questions:

Did you test the console on a different TV to verify if something similar happens?
    Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?
    Is this TV compatible with VRR, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, or similar features?
    Is this happening with more games besides Call of Duty?
Thema:

1. How can I fix the black screen flashes on my Xbox series X - Similar Threads - fix black screen

2. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  3. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...
  4. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  5. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  6. How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??: I had my Xbox one ever since 2019 on Christmas day and now I see that the game I just bought was working at first now it’s not it was resident evil village it would turn to a black screen and stay...
  7. How to fix my Xbox after the update left it on black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my Xbox after the update left it on black screen?: On the last update it broke my Xbox One XS it will not update from a thumb drive offline What can I do to get my Xbox fixed bcb638c8-a102-4c44-92da-7b7e4d3c370a
  8. How to fix black screen of death?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix black screen of death?: My xbox has been stuck on the "black screen of death" for two days now. i've tried every solution i've seen on youtube and other articles. nothing is working. i tried to bring up the "safe mode"...
  9. How do I fix black screening on call of duty black ops three

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix black screening on call of duty black ops three: So this All started going on maybe a half a year and I still cannot get into black ops three on my series x and I bought the game because it says I own it I’ve tried every troubleshooting...
  10. Can you help me fix my Xbox one x from going black screen offer I turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you help me fix my Xbox one x from going black screen offer I turn it on: I turn on my Xbox one x and I get the green Xbox animation but after that the screen goes black. e3fdd936-8226-4d8b-bfae-48ffde4747e7