How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.

Discus and support How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have tried many times to re link my discord but it always says I need to relink it I know it isn't an issue with discord because I tried making a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jenson Ellis, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Jenson Ellis
    Jenson Ellis Guest

I have tried many times to re link my discord but it always says I need to relink it I know it isn't an issue with discord because I tried making a new discord account and the same thing happened.

:)

Jenson Ellis, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

My discord wont work on xbox

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Fix: Relink everything
    Another possible solution to fix the XBOX voice Chat not working/transferring with Discord is to try to unlink accounts in Discord app, on Xbox and Xbox app all together, then link my Xbox account using the Discord app. Now it should start working on the console.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://www.skylinestudy.com/2023/0...link everything,start working on the console.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

How to fix xbox and discord link?

Hi CraeDR, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this problem but don't worry, it is possible that this problem is due to a sequel to a problem that occurred with the Xbox servers a couple of days ago, so I ask that we wait. Until the services are restored so that they can be used frequently again, since when are you having this problem?

Check Xbox server statuses: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

According to information obtained here from the community forum, I found that a user who was having this same problem found the solution which is the following:

1. Enter the "Discord connections" options and unlink the Xbox account.
    2. And also disavow it, it will send you a message if you are sure, say yes.
    3. Once this is done, link your account again but from the Xbox mobile app.
    4. Go into linked accounts and relink the discord from there.

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/a738086a-08c1-4e37-bbc0-b6401f53ce5c

Let me know if this worked and if the problem persists it may be due to a temporary problem.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. JavedMulani Win User

Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox

How can I connect the accounts with mobile app?

I have xbox seres s

My xbox is fine its just that discord isnt linking the accounts!
  5. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  6. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
Thema:

1. How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox. - Similar Threads - fix being able

2. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  3. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  4. How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...: When I try to launch a game from the Xbox app or Microsoft store I get an error saying windows cannot access the specified path or I may not have permission to access the item....
  5. How to fix not being able to sign in on Xbox Minecraft code: cauldron

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to sign in on Xbox Minecraft code: cauldron: I've been trying to sign in for about an hour, I uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times reconnected my Internet and tried different connections but it still isn't working....
  6. How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen: So I have 2k23 on my Xbox One and I recently purchased a Series X, and I'm downloading 2k23 on my series X but it will not let me play it saying I need to buy it again, is there any fix because I...
  7. How do i fix not being able to open games off of gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix not being able to open games off of gamepass: Hi, I got gamepass about a week ago and i wanted to try out Insurgency: Sandstorm. I downloaded both games, but am met with a frowny face next to a greyed out "play button" When I click on play...
  8. how to fix not being able to join someones game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix not being able to join someones game: when going to join my friends minecraft world her world dosent pop and she cant join mine aswell and when she searches my gamertag to invite me it says not found but i have xbox live and we were...
  9. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...: I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your parents Microsoft Account isn’t valid. Your parent...
  10. How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?: Ive been trying to play Fortnite on my xbox one but every time i try i get an error message that says it couldnt connect to epic games servers (ESP-BUIMET-003 error), it also happens with Warzone...