How can I fix my Xbox Series X’s problem of refusing to connect?

Discus and support How can I fix my Xbox Series X’s problem of refusing to connect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I brought my Xbox Series X to my sister’s house to stay for the night and it won’t connect to the internet. Last time I brought it over, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alcatraz2356, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Alcatraz2356
    Alcatraz2356 Guest

So I brought my Xbox Series X to my sister’s house to stay for the night and it won’t connect to the internet. Last time I brought it over, it connected just fine. But this time it keeps saying “can’t connect to your wireless network” meanwhile everything else connected just fine

:)

Alcatraz2356, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Alcatraz2356,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

May I know if you tried changing the wifi name (SSID) or the password to see if that helps?

If yes and if the issue persists please try:
    A. Power cycle your console
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

B. Clear your MAC address
    Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address
    Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try

C. Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps
    Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps
    **Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts

D. If you can, please try connecting the console via Ethernet to see if the same happens or not.

Alternatively you can follow this https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw... button  on the console,Turn on the console. this link and suggested steps there.

Hope there will be a fix.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. Goggs25 Win User

keep getting this error code 0x800705aa

Factory does not work and has never worked. Xbox tells us to do that becasuse the lazy scumbga refuse to fix there crappy series x.

I have owned a series x since day 1 and have done a factory reset over 70 times and still get multiple issues the lazy scumbags refuse to fix.
  4. paul win 8 Win User

Rewards app location error

I have same problem since changing to befibre ip

Got 2 series x and 1 one x all of them won't acess the rewards app since changing

Done all sorts to fix including conversations with befibre my ip address is showing uk

My brother took my series x to his house connected it to his virgin ip and loaded up the rewards app straight away

It can only be the connection between my xbox and befibre and it is believed that the only fix is for it to be a static ip address but at a cost
  5. PlayerXXX Win User

Xbox 360 Error Code 80151103

This is not a hardware related issue. My profile cannot connect on any X360 game from any of my Xboxes (Xbox Series X, Xbox One X, Xbox 360).

Ive done most of the fixes here. It seems I can connect via my Hotspot so weirdly must be an ISP or router issue. I need to figure out how to port forward, maybe that will solve it.
  6. NerdHolly Win User

Can't load into game/we error code 0x87dd0013

Thema:

1. How can I fix my Xbox Series X’s problem of refusing to connect? - Similar Threads - fix Series X’s

2. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  3. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  4. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  5. How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?: My USB port is not working. eb61813a-29d9-401d-9798-10dd411f2927
  6. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  7. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  8. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  9. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  10. Can I fix this? Or is my Xbox series x dying?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I fix this? Or is my Xbox series x dying?: [img] I'm getting a graphical bug of sorts on my series x, on the home panel and in all games. Is there something I can do something to fix it? Or will I need to replace it?...