How can I fix my Xbox One X and Series S random intermittent HDMI static?

Discus and support How can I fix my Xbox One X and Series S random intermittent HDMI static? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had my Xbox one X for many years, and starting last year I began having issues where my LG TVs video signal would randomly start to cutout... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pepog., Oct 4, 2023.

1. Pepog.
    Pepog. Guest

Hi,

I've had my Xbox one X for many years, and starting last year I began having issues where my LG TVs video signal would randomly start to cutout every few seconds. It shows static, then black, and then it comes back to the Xbox. This will keep happening until I turn both the Xbox and TV off for about 10 seconds, when I turn them back on it's good again for a few days. But it happens every few days.

I have a PC, Nintendo Switch, and Steamdeck plugged into the same LG TV and they never have any issues. I tried at least 10 different HDMI cables but no luck. I assumed maybe my Xbox just reached the end of its life. So I bought a Series S 1tb a few days ago, and last night the issue re-appeared on the new Xbox.

Now I'm at a loss. It's not the Xbox necessarily, it's not the TV necessarily, and it's not the cables. It must be something about the way they communicate, but none of the settings make any difference so far. I've looked in forums for suggestions, I've tried all the setting changes suggested there too with no luck.

I see many people online have posted about this issue. But no one seems to have resolved this issue.

Has anyone else dealt with this and found a solution? I would really appreciate any info that could help.

My TV is a 4k LG 55UJ6300-UA with HDR.

Thanks! How can I fix my Xbox One X and Series S random intermittent HDMI static? :)

:)

Pepog., Oct 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: