How can I fix my game not being registered

Discus and support How can I fix my game not being registered in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my name is Hudson I am having trouble starting Fifa 18, I bought the disk today from eb games second hand, I then tried to start it but once I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hudson Murphy, Dec 8, 2023.

1. How can I fix my game not being registered

Hi my name is Hudson I am having trouble starting Fifa 18, I bought the disk today from eb games second hand, I then tried to start it but once I was in the game I kept showing a black screen, I then wiped the disk with some cloth, but now it isn't registered that the disk the in my Xbox one s. Hopefully someone can help me out

:)

Hudson Murphy, Dec 8, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Hudson. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that your game disc isn't working, have you tested if other game discs work fine?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. [ A J ] Win User

How can I fix my game

Hi, Alex! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with Minecraft.

I believe additional information is needed.

If you don't mind, please answer the following questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you have?

- Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console? if you do, could you tell me if Minecraft's installed on it?

- Could you tell me what happens when you try to uninstall Minecraft or stop its update?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  4. X MiXtuRE X Win User

how and where can i register my xbox?

5. Meyloh Win User

Voice chat issues

RE: Mister Fitzer - I logged into different account on the Xbox and was able to hear chat! The mic was still not being registered however. In game no one was muted so there is definitely something going on with the account.

RE: ukfan140 - I do not have the cord to connect the headphones to the Xbox controller anymore.

So any advice on how to go about fixing this problem with my account?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How can I fix my game chat?

Hi DHG, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, make sure your privacy settings allow in-game chat.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & Online Safety> Xbox Live privacy.

Select View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio
Thema:

1. How can I fix my game not being registered - Similar Threads - fix game being

2. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  3. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  4. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  5. How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?: My PC Game pass has been paid for, but the games i had installed are said to be "not on my account" despite the game pass being linked to the account used. 3c5dc6fc-c4d0-4729-b2ba-7c8c4521e15a
  6. How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...: When I try to launch a game from the Xbox app or Microsoft store I get an error saying windows cannot access the specified path or I may not have permission to access the item....
  7. How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen: So I have 2k23 on my Xbox One and I recently purchased a Series X, and I'm downloading 2k23 on my series X but it will not let me play it saying I need to buy it again, is there any fix because I...
  8. How do i fix not being able to open games off of gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix not being able to open games off of gamepass: Hi, I got gamepass about a week ago and i wanted to try out Insurgency: Sandstorm. I downloaded both games, but am met with a frowny face next to a greyed out "play button" When I click on play...
  9. how to fix not being able to join someones game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix not being able to join someones game: when going to join my friends minecraft world her world dosent pop and she cant join mine aswell and when she searches my gamertag to invite me it says not found but i have xbox live and we were...
  10. How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?: Ive been trying to play Fortnite on my xbox one but every time i try i get an error message that says it couldnt connect to epic games servers (ESP-BUIMET-003 error), it also happens with Warzone...