How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?

Discus and support How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox one and have been playing it for almost 6 years. Now I go to college and when I bring everything home i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony141998, Dec 22, 2023.

1. How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?

I purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox one and have been playing it for almost 6 years. Now I go to college and when I bring everything home i play offline. Now this most recent time i went to college and bought a game pass cause it was cheap and i needed an xbox live subscription for my FPS games. But this time after canceling my subscription and coming home. I tried to play minecraft and got error code 0x32d40007 and mine is the only account on my xbox. What can I do?

:)

Anthony141998, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Antonio141998, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he mentions the reasons why perhaps you cannot play the game and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account:

Please try to solve the problem by doing the following procedures:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem continues.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d3a68d0d-235f-4c2f-b582-aa78fd42dbaf

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. A Kiting Cat Win User

Why won't my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate give me Game Pass benefits or EA Play benefits?

I decided to cancel the subscription myself, and suddenly after doing that, I have all the benefits again. I don't know how Microsoft screwed up this badly, but at least I can play Game Pass and EA Play games!
  4. DhavalDhaval Win User

I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every single game from the store except minecraft dungeons. How can i fix that? Thank you.
    Dhaval
  5. DhavalDhaval Win User

I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every single game from the store except minecraft dungeons. How can i fix that? Thank you.
    Dhaval
  6. TycobeyUrness Win User

Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh subscription to play causing double billing

I figured out how to fix this, go into your Microsoft subscriptions and go to your realms subscription. Turn off auto renewal and then when the pop up asks if you’re sure you want to cancel auto renewal, say no. Then go back to your Minecraft realm after resetting the game. It worked for me!
Thema:

1. How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass? - Similar Threads - fix Minecraft canceling

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  6. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  7. How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix (0x803f800e) Minecraft: Hello, I have recently upgraded from an xbox one s to an xbox series x. I have network transfered minecraft to the series x and it says when I load the game (look like you need to renew you...
  8. how to fix minecraft exit code -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix minecraft exit code -1: so when i use forge to open minecraft using my mods i start up the game and once the game is loading in the forge loading screen it closes and brings me back to the launcher saying exit code -1,...
  9. how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I fix minecraft error -805306369?: Minecraft popped error -805306369 while trying to join a server with curseforge app for mods, I even tried reinstalling both minecraft and curseforge app 44d2c40e-33c6-4a86-b45b-d6b1c0ede4d6
  10. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...