How can I fix error code 0x87e50033?

Discus and support How can I fix error code 0x87e50033? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been wanting to play Halo for a couple months but when I try to always redownload it, it will show me the error code 0x87e50033. I have waited... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rphintso, Nov 17, 2022.

1. rphintso
    rphintso Guest

I have been wanting to play Halo for a couple months but when I try to always redownload it, it will show me the error code 0x87e50033. I have waited months for some reason and when I tried to download the game again the same error code pops us "Something unexpected has happened, Error Code 0x87e50033" also when I downloaded other games that you can get with Xbox Live like Totally Accurate Battle Simulator and Rainbow Six Seige the games will work, so here I am now asking other people how I can fix Error Code 0x87e50033. It has bothered me lately and I really just want to play Halo with my friends that have it. (also im using Xbox app on Windows 11)

:)

rphintso, Nov 17, 2022
  2. rphintso Win User

Hi JosefLBohorquez! I will use this information and I was trying to download halo on a D: drive, I was able to have it downloaded on a D drive until it stopped working with an error message. I also saw someone else with the same problem but with Forza Horizon and someone said to do the same things you said except for the last couple of steps. He said to open up Windows Power Shell but that sadly didn't work.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RPHINTSO

Please tell me:
    Are you trying to download Halo to the C: drive? Or are you trying to download this game to a different drive than C:?
    And also, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

————
    In the meantime please try and double check this

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and try installing Halo infinite using the Xbox app one more time
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

When you say the thing with power shell, do you mean reinstalling the gaming services?

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again

—————

If yes, let’s try to isolate the issue a bit more:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  5. assasainjon Win User

Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

the error code is 0x87e50033
  6. SeriousJoker89 Win User

How do I fix error code 0x87e50033?

My son is having this issue, I have tried the solutions provided and none have worked.
Thema:

1. How can I fix error code 0x87e50033? - Similar Threads - fix error code

2. What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?: I woke up this morning to try to play some games on my xbox one s console, and recently my console has been slow, having lots of menu lag (takes 15 minutes to load one menu), and games crash uppon...
  3. How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?: I had given my Xbox One Original to my younger brothers. Everything had been working normal for a couple months until they told asked me for help. I turned on the Xbox and it gets stuck on 77%...
  4. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  5. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  6. how do I fix error code 0x8007041d

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix error code 0x8007041d: I am getting this code every time I use the Xbox App on my PC and its trying to update the app I think?? Can't use the app coz of this. Please help!! 449d8cf8-9ed1-4b4c-a404-64f03590ccf1
  7. how to fix error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix error code 0x8027025a: everytime i try playing my external storage games this code always pops up and it starts bugging my xbox and its literally unplayable 52eafcc1-2bc1-4132-8c26-275d9030b71f
  8. How do i fix error code 0x80070002.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix error code 0x80070002.: When i try to download a game or an app from xbox app/microsoft store there is always the error 0x80070002. I had this for a couple of months and it does not fix itself. I would really like to...
  9. Can I fix error code 0x82323002 with out resetting or restarting my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I fix error code 0x82323002 with out resetting or restarting my xbox: I need help, everytime i try to clip a video or record a video i get a error code (0x82323002) and i don't know what it is. I found that someone asked this same question and they got a answer so I...
  10. how to fix error code 0x80073d0f

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix error code 0x80073d0f: So, this my first time getting an error message. I've tried a full shutdown and restarting but it still says Try launching again shortly if home still won't try reinstalling it should fix the...