How can I fix brook have on roblox so I can join and play cos it's blocked and errors

Discus and support How can I fix brook have on roblox so I can join and play cos it's blocked and errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hoe do I fix brookhaven on roblox cause I can play it and it's blocked and error s come up as I try and enter what do I need to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caitlyn May, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Caitlyn May
    Caitlyn May Guest

How can I fix brook have on roblox so I can join and play cos it's blocked and errors

Hoe do I fix brookhaven on roblox cause I can play it and it's blocked and error s come up as I try and enter what do I need to do

:)

Caitlyn May, Oct 18, 2023
  2. DestinyLapierre Win User

Unable to play Roblox on Xbox one

We're installed Roblox on Xbox one from the games. It installed properly but when trying to play we get the following errors:

- To do this, change a setting

You are unable to see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com

- We then hit "Close" and get the following error:

- Unable to Join

The ROBLOX game you are trying to join is currently not available. Error Code: 103

- We don't know how to fix the error and to make the game work. Thank you in advance for your help.
  3. EightDiagram197 Win User

Family+ privacy setting issues

whenever I go into start a party or try and join one I use (Xbox app) is sais access reature blocked how do I fix this so I can join party’s
  4. billycrisp1 Win User

Roblox has an error code 901 on my xbox one

How long tell ya let people playing roblox it tell me 901 error i aam wait tell ya fix it what time can we plY the gamr
  5. NME MEDIC Win User

Cannot Co-op with friends in Dead Rising 3

Can we please have a fix for this? Me and my brother can't play co op and yes we have open NAT and all that other stuff. How do we play co op. I only want to play co op. Main reason I got the game was because of co op. Please help! We get the same
    stupid pop ups in the game. Can't join try again or lost connection.
  6. xian leighpagalunan Win User

Com Surrogate Problem

Im confused too I don't know how it works but I know that com surrogate having low memory usage seems to make games unplayable. I can't play any games anymore so I played in my phone instead and I still can't play games in my phone!? I can still watch YouTube and Google things but for some reason even if com surrogate process is running in my PC not in my phone I still can't play games in my phone. is it somehow connected to my connection?

I also googled how com surrogate works and they say there can be many com surrogates running simultaneously and causes high memory usage. how do I trigger this condition?

For games such as Roblox, and Steam Games it just gives me an error message saying "Failed to Connect to steam network" and for Roblox it says "(ID =17 : Connection attempt failed.) (Error code : 279)"

I wanted to play Roblox so badly and googled so many times how to fix this issue and did everything just to fix it, I disabled windows defender firewall and antivirus, updated everything, restarted everything, but nothing seemed to worked. How do I fix this issue?
Thema:

1. How can I fix brook have on roblox so I can join and play cos it's blocked and errors - Similar Threads - fix brook roblox

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: My Xbox controller only connects to the xbox when the controller is about 10cm away from the xbox when i move it away it disconnects and doesnt connect again until i bring it closer again. The...
  7. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  8. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  9. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  10. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3