How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?

Discus and support How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought sea of thieves back in december 2018 and i played it for some months. Now want to play it again, but i did not find it on my pc nor on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gustavklasson1, Nov 27, 2020.

1. How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?

I bought sea of thieves back in december 2018 and i played it for some months. Now want to play it again, but i did not find it on my pc nor on the xbox app, I tryed with my other account aswell and did not find it. But i have the recipt for the order but
    the mail it was sendt to does not have an xbox account and when i went to the microsoft store on that account i did not find it.

also, both of the accounts order history is empty. And all the messeges on the xbox app on my main account has dissapeared. as if i never played the game at all.

i also cant remember ever delete the game on my pc it just dissapeared.

so im asking how can i see wich microsoft account has my game and the progress.

:)

gustavklasson1, Nov 27, 2020
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?

Hi, Is there a way to know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my Minecraft account? I can't access the account anymore and i don't know the email/Microsoft account tied to It
    I dont believe there is any other way other than signing into every Microsoft account you own to see which one has Minecraft on it. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. TristanLapin Win User

Free Gamertag Change or Account supression

First of all, I don't have any game on this account ( or if I do I don't wanna keep them), Secondly, this account is link to my microsoft account, so I'll need to re-creat a microsoft account to get another Live account. I've the right to
    ask them to delete the Live account so I can re-creat one wich will be link to my existent email. Also I'm not gonna pay 10 Euro for this because I'm not gonna pay for a gamertag on an account on wich there's no game.
  4. Landon Gomez Win User

DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

I didn’t find a lower price the dlc I bought got added to the ultimate edition of the game, in wich I own, a couple weeks prior to me buying the dlc.
  5. That Jedi Win User

Account Hacking. And Tips on preventing your Account from being In other hands

It was acctualy the person that recovered my account that played FIFA.....I've never owned the game and would have no interest in playing it either. Prior to that I had owned two other ea sports games wich I'd never played online. I've never created a ea
    sports account.
  6. Luis Magalhães1 Win User

Pack Xbox Series S – Gilded Hunter with no offers

Thank you for your response but this is the problem: this option is not available in options.

I used to play with an epic game account wich is the same that a used to log in my new xbox.

From the start to configure the xbox, to installing games, I never have an option to redeem the offers...

I follow the instructions that I find in Microsoft help and there is no offers...
Thema:

How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?

1. How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game? - Similar Threads - find wich microsoft

2. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  5. how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?: Can I find the mac address for my Xbox without it being active? I have recently purchased a new Xbox, and I need to connect it to the Internet to update the console, here's the conundrum; I live...
  6. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  7. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  8. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  9. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  10. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...