How can I find which microsoft account is associated with my PlayStation account?...

Discus and support How can I find which microsoft account is associated with my PlayStation account?... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to sign in with all of my microsoft accounts in minecraft playstation 4. It says an account is already associated. Cannot find how to get in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by guyzuntz, Sep 7, 2023.

1. guyzuntz
    guyzuntz Guest

How can I find which microsoft account is associated with my PlayStation account?...

Im trying to sign in with all of my microsoft accounts in minecraft playstation 4. It says an account is already associated. Cannot find how to get in and play online.

:)

guyzuntz, Sep 7, 2023
  2. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Accounts Question - Unlinking from a PS4 account!

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Linking a Microsoft account to a PlayStation 4TM account

WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4:tm: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation 4:tm: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

How can I find which microsoft account is associated with my PlayStation account? (Playstation Support will not take responsibility and dont know)

Hi Guyzuntz.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry to hear that.

Please contact PS support or Microsoft account support you are currently in the XBOX forums.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  4. SammyVS Win User

Unlinking Xbox account from PSN

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

According to Mojang, it is not possible to link another account to your PlayStation account. For more in-depth help on this, I recommend contacting them.

''Linking a Microsoft account to a Playstation 4:registered: account

WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation 4:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

If you believe that your Microsoft account or PlayStation:tm: Network account have been linked incorrectly, then please contact Minecraft support.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have a Microsoft account, how do I sign in on my PS4:tm:? 

WARNING Be certain you use the account details for the Microsoft account you want to be associated with your PlayStation:tm: Network account.

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: Network account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

You will not be able to link another Microsoft account to your PS4:tm: account.'' 

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How to find what minecraft account is using my microsoft account and to disconnect it.

I am attempting to connect my microsoft account with my Ps4 account. My microsoft account is already connected to a Ps4 minecraft account. How do I find what Minecraft account is using my microsoft account and to disconnect it from it.
    Even if you could disconnect it you wont be able to link a different Microsoft account.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-4-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

Note: As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.

This is a restriction imposed by Sony.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink

I need to unlink my PlayStation Network account from my old Microsoft account which I don’t remember, & link it to a new Microsoft account to play Minecraft
    You can unlink the psn account however you CANT link a different one.

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

This is coming right from the Minecraft website

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
Thema:

1. How can I find which microsoft account is associated with my PlayStation account?... - Similar Threads - find microsoft account

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  5. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  6. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  7. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  8. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  9. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  10. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc