How can I find the email or cel associated with a gamertag?

Discus and support How can I find the email or cel associated with a gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We had to reformat our xbox one because it was having all kinds of problems and now my son can't log back in to his account. We know the gamertag but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slap_shot_12, Dec 15, 2018.

1. slap_shot_12
    slap_shot_12 Guest

We had to reformat our xbox one because it was having all kinds of problems and now my son can't log back in to his account. We know the gamertag but the only email address or cel number
    he could have used show up as not having a gamertag associated with it. How can we retrieve the account?

:)

slap_shot_12, Dec 15, 2018
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Shot,

Your best option is to request a call back and talk with a support agent. They can look up the gamertag then try and verify. If they are able to then they can help you.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see more options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  3. slap_shot_12 Win User

This link doesn't work. Clicking contact gets me the virtual assistant, and when she can't answer the question I'm taken back to the same URL you just sent me.
  4. slap_shot_12 Win User

He doesn't have a cel phone number, and when we try login using the only email address he ever uses we get a message saying there is no account associated with that email address.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to try going through this tool to see if you can recover it.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

All of those options require you to already be signed in or to know the email address or phone number associated with the account. So none of those work for us.
    Does your kid have multiple emails of phone numbers?

Did he use an email/phone number he regularly uses to communicate, or was that a "made up" address that was solely used for Xbox?

If your son used an email or phone number that actually exists, he should be able to remember the cellphone number, or try his email addresses on https://account.xbox.com and check if he's able to sign in with one of his emails.
Thema:

1. How can I find the email or cel associated with a gamertag? - Similar Threads - find email cel

2. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  3. Finding my old acc email after 3 years

in XboX Insiders
    Finding my old acc email after 3 years: Hi I got an account that have been created on a Xbox one s 6 years ago and I made another one 2 years ago, but now I want to open my old acc I got the name of the acc but I forgot the email and...
  4. How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.: I am looking for the email and password i had had of my Xbox account that was on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One. This account has been deleted and there is no save files or save data that correlates...
  5. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  6. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...
  7. How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?: I have forgotten the associated email I used for my Minecraft Java Edition (Lunar) account. I do remember my username however. I have bought Minecraft Java Edition with that account and I am...
  8. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  9. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  10. Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find the email associated with an xbox account: Hello, I am trying to find the correct email associated with a pre-existing xbox account which I have had for years. For some reason, different gamertags are associated with the two potential...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ea find email assoicited with gamertag

2. find email from gamertag

3. cant find email for gamertag