How can i find out my xbox email address if i no longer have my xbox?

Discus and support How can i find out my xbox email address if i no longer have my xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to get my account back but i no longer have my xbox to check. I have tried every email i have access to but have had no luck. I remember... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Clotz134, May 10, 2020.

1. Clotz134
    Clotz134 Guest

I would like to get my account back but i no longer have my xbox to check. I have tried every email i have access to but have had no luck. I remember my gamertag if that has any use. I think that i may have access to a recovery email if i had one but im
    not sure of a recovery number as i have a different phone number than when i made the account.

:)

Clotz134, May 10, 2020
  2. Oraclea Win User

Hi, first make sure to try all recommended steps in the following
    guide
    if you haven't yet done so. If you're unable to recover the email after doing so, I'd try filling out a Microsoft account recovery form; here's a

guide
    on how to do so, as well as some tips for doing so successfully. If you're unable to recover the account, you could then try to

contact an Xbox Support agent
    to see if they are able to provide any additional assistance. Hope this helps!
  3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

You will have to contact Xbox support and see if they can provide that information to you.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Can you sign in online on the xbox page and look it up?
    how is he going to log in to the xbox page and look it up, he needs the email to log into the xbox page.
  5. Clotz134 Win User

I just tried this with an email and it showed me something that wasnt an email and the start of another email was one i didnt recognise, it could have been it but without it showing me the whole email i dont know it.
  6. Oraclea Win User

It might be that the issue tries to prompt you to contact the community resources and/or resolve it using the guides themselves; additionally, hours for official Xbox Support may vary by region and may be affected by current worldwide events. I would
    probably recommend selecting another issue that seems closely related until you get the chat or callback option, and/or type something like "talk with an Xbox agent" into the Virtual Assistant. That said, make sure you've tried the previously-listed account
    recovery options first before contacting Xbox Support as I think they would probably recommend those as the first troubleshooting steps to try.
Thema:

1. How can i find out my xbox email address if i no longer have my xbox? - Similar Threads - find email address

2. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  3. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  4. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  5. I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can find the username but i cannot remember the email address.: Hi Team, I have reinstalled Minecraft application o PS4 and trying to login with my microsoft account. but i get "Ooops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your...
  6. Is there a way to find out the email address for a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out the email address for a gamertag?: So I played Minecraft with a couple of friends on an Aternos server (I still have access as an admin to it) back in April of 2022. Stopped playing 2 months later. As of a few days ago I wanted to...
  7. I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...: I recently bought an Xbox x and wiped my old console before trading it in. Unfortunately I can’t remember the email address that I had my account set up with and I’m unable to log in. Is there...
  8. PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4: I have recently lost my minecraft microsoft ps4 account email and password. I can easily remember my username and date of birth. I have tried multiple different emails and I still cant find it. If...
  9. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: Someone locked my previous support post on this Can you unlock it? The solution given by the support agent is not correct...... and not responding to the message i sent... and i want to reply to...
  10. Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards emails going to old email address, cant find where to change it??: History: changed the email address associated with my Gamertag way back in 2012/2013... this has all been working fine...i sign in on xbox/www/phone all with the correct email address for my...