How can I figure out costs of Always On vs Energy-Saving?

Discus and support How can I figure out costs of Always On vs Energy-Saving? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm in Southern California and the electric company around here is Edison. I want to estimate/calculate how much it would cost me to leave my XBOX in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JOSHSKORN, Jan 5, 2014.

1. JOSHSKORN
    JOSHSKORN Guest

I'm in Southern California and the electric company around here is Edison. I want to estimate/calculate how much it would cost me to leave my XBOX in Always On mode vs Energy Saver. I found this website on estimating costs. https://www.sce.com/forms/ApplianceEnergyEstimator.aspx

Problem is, I don't know what inputs to use. Is there a better way? The only thing I know is that Always On uses 15 watts and Energy Saver uses 0.5 watts.

:)

JOSHSKORN, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Brad38
    Brad38 Guest
    Dead Rising 3 help

Hi I just got this game today and have difficulties with the controllers. The most problem I'm having is trying to figure out button to Use on the controller. To eat in drink so I can obtain more energy. can anyone please tell me how to do this ? Thank
    you

Brad38, Jan 5, 2014
  3. acedupx
    acedupx Guest
    XB1 best headset?

What's annyoing to me is I can't figure out how to control the chat vs game audio anyone else?

acedupx, Jan 5, 2014
  4. How can I figure out costs of Always On vs Energy-Saving?

Cheaper than a light bulb. How hard do you pinch pennies?

Major Keebler, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Just turn it off at the wall and unplug it if you are wanting to save electricity.

Auswulf, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: