How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket?

Discus and support How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to send an email to xbox support or submit a support ticket I know you have live chat but I don't need that. Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by connorthompson-parry, Dec 15, 2023.

1. How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket?

I want to send an email to xbox support or submit a support ticket I know you have live chat but I don't need that.
    Thanks.

:)

connorthompson-parry, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Halo MCC Refuses to Recognize DLC

4. Pashtech Win User

Activision account email loss

5. LesTett Win User

Achievements Unlocked, but no Rewards Points

I submit tickets.

Then receive the autogenerated stating they have it.
    Then an email stating it has been given to a rep.

Then an email from that rep stating:

We haven't heard from you for a few days so I am closing this ticket.....

That is how MS Support treats me when asking questions about rewards points.
  6. Golden138 Win User

Gta v

Thema:

1. How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket? - Similar Threads - email support submit

2. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  3. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  4. What is the email for xbox support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the email for xbox support?: I purchased gta shark cards not knowing the series s/x ones were different from the other ones amd didnt get my purchase. Hoping to get them switched over. I also emailed rockstar...
  5. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  6. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  7. How can I get Microsoft support to call me or email me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Microsoft support to call me or email me: I’ve been trying to get in contact with the support team for days now and I keep getting the run around due to your automated system! I CAN’T SIGN IN due to the two step verification process code...
  8. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  9. My $25 gift card won't register, and I tried to email the xbox support about it, and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My $25 gift card won't register, and I tried to email the xbox support about it, and it...: I tried retyping the code, everything. At this point, I'm really annoyed. I'm trying to not be mean or rude but it's a pain that I spent almost 30 dollars and can't use it....
  10. Support Email

in XBoX on Windows
    Support Email: What is a good email to contact a customer support person 8c3b4192-055b-4321-a436-8741d383e5cc