How can I download Kinect photos without KinectShare.com?

Discus and support How can I download Kinect photos without KinectShare.com? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox 360 with Kinect and I want to download my photos/videos from Avatar Kinect to my computer, but KinectShare.com has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by minrea, May 2, 2023.

1. minrea
    minrea Guest

Hello,

I have an Xbox 360 with Kinect and I want to download my photos/videos from Avatar Kinect to my computer, but KinectShare.com has been discontinued since 2017 and I couldn't find any other way to download them. If anyone knows how to download these photos/videos, I would greatly appreciate the info.

Thanks!

:)

minrea, May 2, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Kinect pictures.

You may refer to this link since this has the same issue and resolution:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

It would be better to just copy it using a flash drive instead and convert the files on your PC.
  3. SapphireHammer Win User

Avatar Kinect - Can't upload videos to KinectShare.com anymore.

I have no videos or photos uploaded to my KinectShare.com page. I think KinectShare.com is finished.
  4. PhDPeddler Win User

Saving Photos (Kinect Adventures)

Where can I go to view and save photos from in game? I tried kinectshare.com but it doesn't give me any options.. On kinect adventure when you finish a game an wanna look at your photos hover your hand over the photo and it will upload the pic to kinect
    share But if you just click upload it want work you have to hover your hand over the actual picture if you want it to upload ....... With that said i dont know how to upload photos from dance central or kinect sports Only kinect adventures

Thats was taken from here

http://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/Thread-Saving-a-photo-to-PC

Found this for you to.

Let me know how it goes!
  5. SapphireHammer Win User

Avatar Kinect - Can't upload videos to KinectShare.com anymore.

I mean I cannot share videos using Avatar Kinect no more because of that stupid sharing limit message. I mean the KinectShare.com servers is closing without warning.
  6. Campo Win User

Kinect Fun Labs

Thema:

1. How can I download Kinect photos without KinectShare.com? - Similar Threads - download Kinect photos

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. What do I need to download onto my skypad 8 to be able to run the Xbox Kinect for my sls...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to download onto my skypad 8 to be able to run the Xbox Kinect for my sls...: I did download a couple of apps for the Kinect through Microsoft but when I try to open the program it says I have nothing that can read the app. I downloaded win zip and PDF reader and still it...
  5. how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule: how can i download free xbox 360 kinect games to my consoule 3784a6f2-176a-4e88-afe3-5030d808d454
  6. help with kinect for windows download free

in XBoX on Windows
    help with kinect for windows download free: I am trying to connect a xbox kinect sensor to my pc to map stick figures. Please can you help me? d2f59b2a-5e6d-4203-8b3f-46cfe6b0fb23
  7. No download option for Kinect Sports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No download option for Kinect Sports: I am trying to download Kinect SPorts season 1 for X box 360 ..however i could not found download option 11495ecb-4f40-4da3-aff2-a51e36ba0af1
  8. Download Kinect Star Wars for 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Kinect Star Wars for 360?: Hello! Kinect Star Wars is listed in the store on our old 360, but there is no download button. The kids are stuck at home and loving Kinect games, and would love to try this! Is there something...
  9. Where download Kinect Adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where download Kinect Adventures: Hello, recently, i buy a used xbox 360, with kinect, but, didn't come with phisical media of the game Kinect Adventures, have any place thah i can download or buy dgital media of this game? Olá,...
  10. Cannot Download "Kinect Sports" purchased over Xbox Live (from console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download "Kinect Sports" purchased over Xbox Live (from console): The issue appears to be reproduced on TWO different consoles with my profile: "Xbox 360 Fat" and "Xbox 360 E" The download is always interrupted in nearly 72-81% of a download. Already tried:...