How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account

Discus and support How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having trouble downloading my old games on to my new account de53fa8e-3cfb-417f-a613-442b50a6d577 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shirley Brinklow, Jan 2, 2024.

1. How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account

I am having trouble downloading my old games on to my new account

:)

Shirley Brinklow, Jan 2, 2024
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Games and downloadable content (DLC) are automatically installed on your primary Xbox console if you have power mode set to Sleep and Keep my games and apps up to date enabled.

To configure these options, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then:
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Power options to adjust the power options settings.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates to adjust system update options.
    For more information on configuring power options, go to:

About power options on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
    For more information on managing system updates, visit:
    About system updates on Xbox
    Find your content

Typically, the content you purchase appears in your games and apps and is installed automatically. Check:
    Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then select My games & apps > See all.
    Under Full Library > Games You Own, you'll see all the games you own with the profile that's logged in on the console.

If one of your games has not yet been installed on your console, a download icon will appear in the game title. When you select the title, you will be
    will ask you to install the game before you can play.

Note To filter the list of games you own to show only games that are not currently installed, select the Filter button and then change the Ready to Play filter to Ready to Install.

If you still can't see your game or add-on, sign out and then sign in again. To do this, press the Xbox button  and go to Profile & system > Sign out. After you sign in, use the steps above to search for content again.

If you still can't see your content, try installing it directly from the Microsoft Store. In Store, press the Y button  on your controller to open Search. Type the title of the game you're looking for, then select the item when it appears in the search results. If you have already redeemed or purchased the content, you can launch or install it from the game page. If you are looking for a plugin:

In My games & apps > See all > Full library, highlight (but don't select) the base game.
    Press the Menu  button on your controller, then select Manage games and add-ons.
    Select View in Microsoft Store and verify that the item you're looking for is part of the game you purchased.

When you pre-order a game and, for example, your purchase includes a game or additional content that is not an add-on to a game you already own, you will need to install the additional content from the Store.
    Note If you download content you already own from the Store, you don't need to pay for it.

Startup Helper Application Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/thread/vie...a aplicación,selecting Download en la console .

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. FizzyKing Pro Win User

cant recover my gamertag!!!:(

same how do i fix it i got a new xbox 360 but my old one can download but not my new one :O
  4. WeakenedDave96 Win User

Can't download Full version Portal

I forgot to mention that I downloaded the game to my old console, but it goes wrong about a half year ago. In my new console if I go to recent downloads, it only shows my downloads for 2 months ago, and then, I just see "Content not available" downloads,
    and if I click to one:

1) I get a message, and a code, (I think this means that the stuff deleted from live),

2) I see the download.

So I must watch ALL my downloads one by one to find Portal?

how can I transfer all licenses to my new console from my old one? (I don't know where's my old console)

And this means I never can play portal? :(
  5. BIGB512 Win User

i need help

I need help i changed my email to my xbox account but its still sending all my emails to the old one and it shows the the old as my email instead of my new one on games and when i register for things how do i change this??
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I move Xbox Game Pass(PC) games to another drive?

Hello,

Unfortunately this isn't possible with Game Pass or any Windows Store purchased games. The Windows Store uses encryption for all its downloads, and locks these downloads to one PC.

You can download the games to other PCs with your account and you can keep your purchased games across different PCs, but you can't share one download between two PCs as the files and folders are encrypted.

I know what you mean when you refer to how Steam and other's do it. When I built my new PC last year I simply put my old drive in my new PC case and just imported my old games. Unfortunately, Microsoft's downloads can not be used in this way.
Thema:

1. How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account - Similar Threads - download old games

2. Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?: So I'm trying to download Call Of Duty World War 2, I know its possible to be downloaded because I have the disk and my friend downloaded it on his old gen console just a few weeks ago, but every...
  3. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  4. Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find and download/buy old NHL games originally on the Xbox360 on my Xbox One?: I want to play an older NHL game (NHL 15) on my Xbox one that I know exists, but it doesn't show up on the Microsoft store like other old Xbox games. I guess this question also applies to all old...
  5. Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?: Hey, my question is mainly based about Grounded. I really liked an old PTS of the game, and would really like to know if it's possible to download it so I can play it all over again. I'm on a...
  6. Why can't I download a game from my old console onto my new one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game from my old console onto my new one?: Hello, a few years ago I bought Cyberpunk 2077 for my Xbox One S. A few months ago I bought a series X and I've just recently realized that I kind of want to play through cyberpunk again. I went...
  7. Old download game history!??!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old download game history!??!?!?!: I recently pulled my Xbox 360 out of my closet and hooked it up for some nostalgia, When I went to my games library there was nothing even though I have save files, achievements, and other things...
  8. I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download any game that is MA15+ on EA play despite being old enough: Anything below MA15+ I can download, but every time I try I get a message saying 'you are not eligible to play this game.' However my birthdate is set in 2005 so it should work fine but for some...
  9. Xbox Game App on W11 - Not allowing me to detect already download games or delete old files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game App on W11 - Not allowing me to detect already download games or delete old files.: Hello, I have been experiencing an issue with my xbox app on windows 11 that i couldn't install or play my existing game (posted here: Xbox App errors 0x00000001 and 0x80004005 - App Unusable -...
  10. I try to download a game but it says your not quite old for this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to download a game but it says your not quite old for this: I try to download a game but it says you are not quite old for this I did everything changed myself into an adult change date of birth to my age and still doesn't work I would really need help....