How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14?

Discus and support How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I've been trying to play a private 2d game called Rebirth Ragnarok Online. I was told by the mod that I may delete said file (atiumdag.dll) and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OctoberStorm, Dec 27, 2023.

1. OctoberStorm
    OctoberStorm Guest

Hello.

I've been trying to play a private 2d game called Rebirth Ragnarok Online. I was told by the mod that I may delete said file (atiumdag.dll) and then I will be able to play the game. It usually works when the file is deleted. So I go on ahead and try to delete said file but it doesn't let me at all. I keep getting errors and popups time and time again whenever I try to play the game. Please help me delete this file.

Thank you.
    How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14? [​IMG]

:)

OctoberStorm, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again.

I really recommend to you delete the file by that way because is more safely and helpful to do

Best regards. Jhon
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi OctoberStorm, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

The next message can help yo tou with the method of uninstall that archive, and i put the source link if you want to see more detailed information about that, and in the link you can find information about how to install again the archive atiumdag.dll

Information source (Credits): Note: The credits for the next message go to the page exedb,com since his publication was the basis for obtaining said information,. I hope this information has been useful to you.

Source:

https://www.exedb.com/en/atiumdag---36829-ns9eoj3vcu5acyo.shtml

atiumdag.dll What is it?

The atiumdag.dll file is a legitimate executable file that is commonly found in SYSDIR\ atiumdag.dll. This file is associated with the ATI Technologies Inc Radeon DirectX Universal Driver, developed by ATI Technologies Inc, MD5 signature : unknown. The atiumdag.dll file is typically located in the SYSDIR\ atiumdag.dll and has a file size of around 3105280.00 (byte).

This file is required for the proper functioning of applications that use the ATI Technologies Inc Radeon DirectX Universal Driver.

When an application requires this file, it will be loaded into memory and run in the background.

While the atiumdag.dll file is a legitimate ATI Technologies Inc Radeon DirectX Universal Driver component, it can sometimes be targeted by malware creators who try to disguise their malicious code by using the same filename. Therefore, it is important to ensure that the atiumdag.dll file on your computer is legitimate and has not been infected by any malware.

One way to verify the legitimacy of the atiumdag.dll file is to check its digital signature. The legitimate atiumdag.dll file should have a digital signature from ATI Technologies Inc Corporation, which can be viewed by right-clicking on the file and selecting Properties, then going to the Digital Signatures tab.

How to delete atiumdag.dll ?

Download Asmwsoft PC Optimizer

From Asmwsoft Pc Optimizer main window select "Force deleter" tool,
    then from force deleter program click select file and browse for atiumdag.dll file then click open.

Now click "unlock and delete" button a confirmation message will appear click "yes", that's it

PS. you may need to restrat your PC after this step.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Note: The website from ExeDB,com is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. OctoberStorm Win User

This isn't working for me. The program is taking too long to delete the atiumdag.dll file.
  6. sutjahjo Win User

Latest Minesweeper very slow or frozen

Minesweeper becomes unbearably slow to load, it takes at least a minute and sometimes it will just freeze at the loading screen. I have tried re-installation and reset as recommended, nothing helps.

I am using a decent laptop with a fast core i9 processor (albeit 1 or 2 generation old and a Radeon 370 gpu. (ASUS UX582 Zenbook Pro Duo)
Thema:

1. How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14? - Similar Threads - delete atiumdag dll

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  8. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  9. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  10. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef