How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

Discus and support How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by north385com, Jan 12, 2024.

1. north385com
    north385com Guest

I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said they were open to such ideas, but I haven’t been able to find a way to start a conversation!

I anyone has some direction they are willing to share, it would be very appreciated.

:)

north385com, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi North385com, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

You can contact them through the following link:

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
    Inside you will find several options, be patient, sometimes the system crashes.

Best regards
    Jhon
  3. Jhonkito Win User

How can I contact Microsoft

Hi Carlos, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

To communicate directly with Microsoft, I provide you with the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Inside you will find several options to contact support

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day
  4. LtLogicon Win User

Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s

This is just the forum page for questions and discussions. You can contact Microsoft support

here
    to discuss your payment issue.
  5. oij Win User

Xbox

Hello Bindieye. Your Toredo IP Address can be recovered. Contact Microsoft support by using this link so your issue can be resolved: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. Georges C. Win User

How can I contact Microsoft support

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Erkki, if you have access to your account, click the link below and log in with your account, and check to see if there are any active subscriptions to the account.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

If you don't have any active subscriptions in your primary account, try checking other accounts you have.

If you don't find it in any of the other accounts, try contacting Xbox support via chat so they can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
Thema:

1. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft discuss

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  5. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  9. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  10. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...