How can I contact enforcement team

Discus and support How can I contact enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NikeTown96, Dec 14, 2023.

1. NikeTown96
    NikeTown96 Guest

So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care how he feels. I tried doing appeal but I have feeling it will be denied

[mod removed]

:)

NikeTown96, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No, but as long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate them as well and take the appropriate action. In situations like that, it's best to just report and block instead of responding.
  3. NikeTown96 Win User

The enforcement team didn’t do anything to him but I was banned for telling him [mod removed] his opinion. This guy has called me the n word and just said a bunch of inflammatory stuff. He should had been suspended before I had to block him. It’s obvious that Microsoft favors and protects racist on there platform.
  4. NikeTown96 Win User

So it’s no other action I can take?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Submitting an appeal is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  6. Please Block Me Win User

How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

Smwutches 😪 We talked back in 2022 over Discord. I was removed from the Ambassador Program over my gamerpic. I placed an appeal; however the Enforcement Team rejected it even though I hadn't violated Community Standards. It's now 2024 and I'm still trying to get the issue resolved. But don't know what else to do. I've tried contacting the Ambassador Team through email and I've yet to receive a reply. I've also tried contacting them through their X (Twitter) Page and still haven't heard anything back on there either.
Thema:

1. How can I contact enforcement team - Similar Threads - contact enforcement team

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal?: My account was hacked on Xbox sometime between November and December 2022 the only reason I know that is because when I check my email after a year of not being on Xbox I have a single brand new...
  7. Is there a way to contact the enforcement team or is there anyone that can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to contact the enforcement team or is there anyone that can help me?: My account was banned because of some trash talking which is stated in the code of conduct as fine. I never use any bad language or anything. They perm banned my account and gave me a month long...
  8. Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...: Can anyone besides the AI answer? This is a humbling experience and I’m not even the one was on the account… this is my personal long term account. Please help me Xbox, I’ll do absolutely anything...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...