How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...

Discus and support How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows hello? The things I done so far: - Plugged in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MárkBöszörményi, Oct 30, 2019.

1. How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...

Hi!

How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows hello?

The things I done so far:

- Plugged in the Kinect and this dongle: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61s4SmKamJL._SX355_.jpg

- Downloaded Kinect SDK

- Downloaded Kinect Developer ToolKit

The problem is:

- in the device manager, I have the Kinect for Windows tab, but in it I just have a "Kinect for windows device")

Like this:
    How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows... [​IMG]

-the other is that in the Kinect developer toolkit browser, when I click on any program's run button It says no Kinect detected.

And if It's possible to use the kinect's cam to windows hello, please comment, if It's possible or not and, if It's possible how?

Please help,

Thanks,

Mark

:)

MárkBöszörményi, Oct 30, 2019
  2. MárkBöszörményi Win User

How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows hello?

And also, the Kinect is blinking green when I turn on my pc.
  3. ChuteTable9048 Win User

Kinect 2 availability

Xbox 360's Kinect = Kinect v1.

Xbox 1's Kinect = Kinect v2.

Don't believe BestBuy employees who probably only earn minimum wage. THEY are NOT Microsoft. Microsoft has discontinued manufacturing Xbox 360 consoles. They wouldn't discontinue manufacturing Xbox 1 Kinects, yet! There is officially NO Xbox 1 version 2
    Kinect. Read the start of my post. It provides a simple answer. People just add random stuff to the title of what they're selling and it can be easy for customers to get mislead by the title.
    What I meant in the parenthesis is that the version of Kinect v2 for Windows IS discontinued, but what he told me is that the Kinect v2 for Xbox One was also discontinued. I am not interested in the Kinect version 1. My question was about the Kinect v2 for
    Xbox One availability.

But apparently it is still available, at least for now. Only the kinect v1 is not available on microsoft website. I had to do some research just to be sure.
  4. BugOut Machine Win User

Take a deep breath

I just want to add that I have the Kinect v1 connected to my 360 and although I rarely play Kinect games, I absolutely LOVE the voice command capabilities as well as the gestures. If you have never used the Kinect, you really should not knock it until you
    try it, especially with v2 being even more advanced.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Will a "Kinect for Windows V2" work on an Xbox One S with the included adapter?

Hi milter,

No problem! To answer your second question, yes the power adapter is compatible for Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Windows 10 and is the only Kinect adapter available. You can use the adapter to connect a Kinect for Xbox One to an Xbox One S or an Xbox One
    X or you can use the adapter to connect either a Kinect for Xbox One or Kinect for Windows v2 to a Windows 10 PC.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

How to connect a Kinnect to a PC

Thema:

How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...

1. How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows... - Similar Threads - connect kinect 360

2. Trying to connect Xbox One Kinect and it's not loading the correct drivers which is WDF...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect Xbox One Kinect and it's not loading the correct drivers which is WDF...: [img] Hello, I have the Xbox One Kinect and I am trying to connect it to the PC (Windows 10), I have downloaded SDK v1.8 and the Designer Toolkit with it. I have also tried downloading the v.2...
  3. Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard: I currently purchased an Xbox 360 slim and I can’t connect to Xbox live. The dashboard is on the second to last update for the NXE Kinect dashboard. My goal is to update to the metro dashboard....
  4. Is it still possible to connect a Kinect v1 for Xbox 360 to a Linux computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it still possible to connect a Kinect v1 for Xbox 360 to a Linux computer?: I decided to see if I can still work with an old Kinect that I had in the house, just as a fun project. I have rewired the cable to be able to work with an USB 2.0 cable, adding a 12V charger...
  5. Xbox one won't connect to my kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't connect to my kinect: Hi I'm. Having issues geting the kinect to connect to. My xbox one it was working fine till I moved to a difrent room. Now it won't connect to my xbox at all can any one help me as I play a lot...
  6. Connect Kinect (Xbox 360) to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Kinect (Xbox 360) to PC: Good evening. I would like to know how to connect kinect to the pc. I've seen several other posts about it, but what I'm still in doubt about is because everyone else has the USB version and my...
  7. Kinect Playfit cannot connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Playfit cannot connect to servers: Hello, I'm trying to log onto kinect playfit to track calories burned but I am unable to connect to it do to server issues. It logs on, but when I click anything it says I've lost connection due...
  8. Kinect not connect with XBOX X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kinect not connect with XBOX X: Hello. My name Anton. I have a problem with connection between Kinect sensor and xbox x. The connection slot of cabel from kinect is different when XBOX X have a slot (usb slot). So totaly i can't...
  9. Kinect sports rivals cannot connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sports rivals cannot connect to xbox live: I was trying to obtain the online achievements for sports rivals but it keep saying that the game cannot connect to xbox live even if my connection works well. Same experience for my boosting...
  10. Connect kinect to xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect kinect to xbox one s: Hi! We have an xbox one s and wants to connect out kinect. As we understand we need an adapter, but they are all out of sale. It looks like they cant be bought any more. How do we proceed?...