How can I combine 2 accounts

Discus and support How can I combine 2 accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 1 account that my dad created for me when I was 11 so I could use the xbox and it has his email on it. I have another account that is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Will haithcock, Jan 2, 2024.

1. How can I combine 2 accounts

I have 1 account that my dad created for me when I was 11 so I could use the xbox and it has his email on it. I have another account that is this account with my email on it. I would normally just delete the account with the least amount of information on it but Ive have also bought games for my computer on this account and the other account has 7 years worth of video games on it. is there anything I can do to keep the information from both or do I have to delete one of them to reuse the email

:)

Will haithcock, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Will H. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to say, but it is not possible to do the procedure you're talking about.

Microsoft accounts can't be merged, and content transfer between Microsoft accounts can't be made.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but your understanding is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. michaelpouw2 Win User

can i combine 2 accounts

well i simply want to change the e-mail adress i use to login on my xbox to my new email adres.

on the one i use to login now i got my live gold and some onther things that i want asign to my new email.

google doesnt provide a solution but there must be a way.

We got google home that can turn on lights when you talk to it a simple change of email shouldnt be that hard...
  4. iDyl_n Win User

can i combine 2 accounts

Hey Michael,

As far as I'm concerned, you cannot combine two accounts into one. You can, however, add accounts to an Xbox One family.

Please checkout these two sources for additional information about the Xbox Family feature.

- https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one

- https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/microsoft-account-family-benefits

Hopefully that answers your questions.
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

can i combine 2 accounts

Hi there your gamertag is attached to an email address you used when you first signed up for that account, you can have only one account per email address hope this helps :)
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

can i combine 2 accounts

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us! If the emails are Outlook, Live or Hotmail you cannot switch them between the accounts.

Side Note:
    you can use other emails such as Yahoo, Gmail, Aol, etc.

If the email is connected to the wrong gamertag, you can move the email over to the gamertag you do want it
    connected to.

It will be similar to musical chairs.
    You will first need to free up the email you want to use on the other account by first changing that email to a 3rd email that you don't care for (or create a new one on another
    website like Gmail or Yahoo just for this) and then you can move that email to the account you want it on. It could take up to 48 hours for the emails to update across all systems.

Follow: http://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

I hope this information helps! Let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

1. How can I combine 2 accounts - Similar Threads - combine accounts

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. I really want to combine two accounts but I can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to combine two accounts but I can’t: I want to combine my accounts for Minecraft because I used an old email and I couldn’t access online so I made a new email and now half my worlds are tied to one account and the other half is tied...
  4. Is it possible to combine the power of two systems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to combine the power of two systems?: I currently have an Xbox Series S, and I have been having trouble with the amount of space available for saving games. I was looking at the prices of some of the external SSDs that would allow you...
  5. How do I get rid of or combine an accidental account that is attached to an email that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of or combine an accidental account that is attached to an email that...: So I got this new laptop and set it up. Part of the setup told me I could get 3 months free of gamepass ultimate, so I was like sweet. I thought it was having me login into my existing...
  6. Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?: Hi All, Looking for ideas or suggestions on (combining, merging, or reassigning,) my original Xbox profile from an old Microsoft account/email address to my new Microsoft account/email address. I...
  7. Combining accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combining accounts: I discovered there are XBox Gold accounts, one connected to my husband's email and one connected to mine. This means two separate charges every month. Can I combine these into one account and only...
  8. Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.: I have a series x, astro a40s, and a windows 10pc, everything is up to date. I am trying to get game sound from my Xbox and sound from my pc at the same time. So I can play a game and have YouTube...
  9. Combine two Microsoft accounts together and after that delete one account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combine two Microsoft accounts together and after that delete one account: Hello, I've two Microsoft account and I want to delete one account. But on that account I've some games (like Minecraft). And I want to transfer those to the other Microsoft account. I know it is...
  10. How can I combine my two children into one Family Safety group? They are in 2 separate...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I combine my two children into one Family Safety group? They are in 2 separate...: I have 2 email accounts set up with Microsoft, one is a hotmail account, another a gmail account. I have made an email for each of my children. When I recently made one, I accidentally added it to...