How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account

Discus and support How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm looking to claim the gilded hunter bundle that comes with the xbox ss on another account, but I don't know how, the bundle is already claimed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Feraru Darius, Jul 16, 2023.

1. How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account

Hi, I'm looking to claim the gilded hunter bundle that comes with the xbox ss on another account, but I don't know how, the bundle is already claimed on my brothers account too

:)

Feraru Darius, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Feraru, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the bundle included can only be redeemed once which means that you will not be able to redeem it again on a different account.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Heston springthorpe Win User

How many times can you claim the bundle?

Xbox series s gilded hunter bundle
  4. JLM_Kun Win User

how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?

Hi Ziggy, I'm looking into this problem as well myself, I've encountered online were people say you can't, and I've seen online where people been able to get it without having to purchase the Xbox meaning they've been given the skin without problem. So I believe there may be a way of doing it but there's a big possibility that it's not possible
  5. Andrew Melo1 Win User

I got a new xbox i did my first account first and the 2ns one i mostly play how do i get the bundle to my other account
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello ZIGGYZAGGYUS, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

Is this regarding a game pass perk?
    I appreciate if you share more information about this
Thema:

1. How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account - Similar Threads - claim gilded hunter

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  4. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  5. Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.: I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous instructions from previous people that have asked the...
  6. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  7. We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS

in XBoX on Windows
    We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS: Can anyone help. It says we have claimed the pack, but can’t see the FREE content, for Gilded Hunger Pack. Can anyone help. 699721f7-38bb-4a42-b0e5-53b7171b8f3a
  8. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...: I don’t know what to put here. 0da12543-1292-409e-b32f-622fa8e7dd29
  9. Gilded Hunter Pack says claimed but didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gilded Hunter Pack says claimed but didn’t: So I recently purchased an Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter pack which comes with Fall Guys, Fortnite and Rocket League gear. It says I’ve claimed all 3 but I didn’t receive the Rocket League gear. My...
  10. how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?: how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account? It just keeps saying claim for a different account but I can’t claim it for a different account. f9d24c88-978f-469f-8429-8038b98c07c0