How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...

Discus and support How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have Age Of Empires IV downloaded from the Microsoft Store. My system's language (Windows 11) is hungarian, and the game's language is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TamasSzarka, Aug 29, 2023.

1. TamasSzarka
    TamasSzarka Guest

How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...

Hello,

I have Age Of Empires IV downloaded from the Microsoft Store. My system's language (Windows 11) is hungarian, and the game's language is automatically set to the same. How can I set the language of the game only, without changing my Windows language serttings? I do not want to change the system default language as others are also using it, I want only the game to be displayed in english (or Microsoft Store if necessary). How can I achieve this?

Thanks for any ideas or link that explains how to make this change

Thanks

:)

TamasSzarka, Aug 29, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Download games with another region language

Btw xbox one games are language independent you can change at anytime without changing stores

If it Is a xbox 360 games language independence isnt going to work as it's regiom locked
  3. Georges C. Win User

Download games with another region language

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello Vicvicus, once you have purchased the game, you can change the console store region to download the game without problems.

Sometimes the development does not make the language pack available in general, so just changing the console region and downloading from another region.

Best regards,

4. Zaur'Ak Win User

Halo The Master Chief Collection Download Bug

apparently the game will download normally, but I don't know how to change the folder the game will download, it is trying to download to my SSD but it has no space, can you tell me how I can change the location where the game will be downloaded?

in the Microsoft store APP
  5. Georges C. Win User

Fable III Language problem (xbox)

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Princesslettuce, this is really weird and may be some bug of the game, however one thing you can try is, uninstall the game and change the region of the store on the console, only from the store to the region of the language you want to install the game, and download, with this it usually comes with the language pack of the region that has changed.

Settings » System » Language and Location » Location

I hope this help.
  6. Igor Kamenetsky Win User

English language for downloaded games in Germany

+1

The same question from me: how to change xbox interface language to English, without changing location?
Thema:

1. How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my... - Similar Threads - change language game

2. Changing Game Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Game Language: Hi. I have recently moved to Germany where I have purchased an xbox x and i have installed COD World At War but I can not get the game language to change to English, it will only give German. I...
  3. Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default: I recently installed the Japanese language pack so that I could type Japanese characters when I wanted/needed, as it is a language I am currently studying. However, I noticed that all the Windows...
  4. This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?: This is so stupid to ask, but I am curious. I know the only con would be not knowing the language (kind of why I changed it, because I want to learn) but does it affect anything major? I feel like...
  5. Language changing on xbox for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language changing on xbox for pc: I can't change language of my 2 (Persona 3 Portable and JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure: All Star Battle R) games on xbox for pc. They're both in Japanese - as You can see, I don't understand Japanese....
  6. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer: I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no language changes in the game. How can I...
  7. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  8. Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game: I am super annoyed about the fact that the Xbox App does NOT give me the option I want to install a game in and that games like Gears 5 or Starfield also do NOT have a language option IN GAME. My...
  9. How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?: THere's no setting to change it but it says it supports simplified chinese... 02ac043b-05d6-4109-b831-ea2a4ad4d790
  10. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac