How can I change permissions on minecraft to let me play online without a Microsoft device...

Discus and support How can I change permissions on minecraft to let me play online without a Microsoft device... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have trouble with my Microsoft account on minecraft. It doesn't allow me to play online, and apparently it cannot be changed without a Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Morgan_10, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Morgan_10
    Morgan_10 Guest

How can I change permissions on minecraft to let me play online without a Microsoft device...

I have trouble with my Microsoft account on minecraft. It doesn't allow me to play online, and apparently it cannot be changed without a Microsoft device such as a xbox.

:)

Morgan_10, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

How can I change permissions on minecraft to let me play online without a Microsoft device such as a xbox

3. ArminatorX Win User

Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms

...He's playing on Minecraft. He does not need to sing in to play this. I suppose you mean log in and out from Microsoft account? Because if he's not logged in Microsoft account he still can play...
    There should be an option to sign into his Microsoft Account in the Minecraft Game.

Without being signed in on his Microsoft Account in Minecraft, the game can't apply the online and privacy settings you set up in order to allow him to play online.

If he's only playing locally on his own device, he can play without a Microsoft Account. But in order to play online on Realms or Servers, he needs to be signed in on this very device in the Minecraft Game.
  4. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft realms.

Hi AlexHERnandeZ999

To play on a Minecraft Realm server, you need the permission to be able to join clubs.

When you say you change the setting, how are you doing this? Website, App, Console? The app is great for changing these settings if you have an Android or iOS device.

If you are being prompted to change the privacy settings then you must me part of a Microsoft Family account. Who is the organiser?

Come back to us and we will see if we can help.
  5. BobBackwards999 Win User

Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?

I tried this a while ago and ended up concluding that you could only change the settings if you owned an xbox. Silly microsoft would take my money but not let my kids play. I tried it again this week because the kids are stuck at home. Now you can get
    to some website settings that seem to change my kids permissions to play on a realm via minecraft on iPad OS - however they don't work, and my kids still can't play. Once again microsoft suckers $7.99 from me without actually delivering a usable product.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
  6. Matthias.be Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
Thema:

1. How can I change permissions on minecraft to let me play online without a Microsoft device... - Similar Threads - change permissions minecraft

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How to change the app permissions so I can install steam

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change the app permissions so I can install steam: How do I change the system setting so I can install steam I'm on an Acer Aspire 3 and can't do it since their is no feature in the settings 9db1798b-658a-40dd-9326-c75568de738a
  4. my Xbox Gamertag was changed without my permission when i was playing minecraft. I value my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox Gamertag was changed without my permission when i was playing minecraft. I value my...: they keep saying no and i wont stop intill i get my old one back. if any body can help contact me here: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. My little sibling changed my gamertag without my permission. I want my old gamertag back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little sibling changed my gamertag without my permission. I want my old gamertag back...: My old gamertag meant a lot to me and my sibling changed it without my permission. My old gamertag was 15 characters long and I don't have any money. Is there any possible way to fix this? I want...
  6. Why am I out of changes even though I've never touched the offline permissions settings in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I out of changes even though I've never touched the offline permissions settings in...: I wanted to play Starfield offline, but couldn't because I needed to turn on offline permissions. When I went to turn it on, I saw that I've reached the limit of 3 changes in a year. What? I've...
  7. How do I change the permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change the permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi...: How do I change my permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi player on red dead and other games f405936b-c473-4f29-ab4a-d8b6258105f5
  8. Can't change the permissions of an .exe file

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change the permissions of an .exe file: Hello. I try to change the permissions of an .exe file. It's a game from Xbox that i downlaoded (farming simulator 22) and im trying to install the reshade mod for better graphics but i can't open...
  9. I can't change the permissions of any files inside of C:\XboxGames, especially the .exe files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change the permissions of any files inside of C:\XboxGames, especially the .exe files.: There isn't an edit button in the security tab, the owner shows up as administrators, I am one, and yet everything is greyed out in the advanced section. 648f2723-b95f-4b8f-aaa8-c55eef853da2
  10. How to remove/change the permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove/change the permission?: I have set limits on my child's account however my child can not do certain things such as, play Among Us and publish created levels on Fall Guys. I have changed the account to adult and still...