How can I change my subscription plan back to the Annual Renewal?

Discus and support How can I change my subscription plan back to the Annual Renewal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a controller replaced via warranty repair a few months ago, the support agent at the time gave me a code to apply to my XBL account for a free... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneSmugPug, May 22, 2014.

1. OneSmugPug
    OneSmugPug Guest

I had a controller replaced via warranty repair a few months ago, the support agent at the time gave me a code to apply to my XBL account for a free month which would be tacked onto the end of my yearly service. Now my accounts shows a 1 Month subscription
    plan, instead of the Yearly Renewal, how do I change that back?

I have been able to find payment option changes, but not subscription changes... Any info would be great here, thanks.

:)

OneSmugPug, May 22, 2014
  2. DYNAMO BOY 9
    DYNAMO BOY 9 Guest
    I want to change our UK Xbox Live subscription from quarterly to annually, how do I do this?

Hi

We have a quarterly subscription and have had for some time, however I can see that changing to an annual subscription would save me money, can somebody advise how I change the subscription as I cannot locate any obvious way to do this.

Many thanks

DYNAMO BOY 9, May 22, 2014
  3. AlexBates2
    AlexBates2 Guest
    Charged Twice For Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

I recently changed my billing info from my credit card to my PayPal account to pay for my annual Xbox Live Gold subscription. For some reason I was charged £39.99 twice, instead of just once, so I ended up paying £79.98. Does anyone know why this is or
    how I can get the £39.99 back?

AlexBates2, May 22, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there

I personally don't know if there are ways to change it yourself.

My suggestion would be to contact Xbox Support to see if they can change it for you. To contact them use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there

I personally don't know if there are ways to change it yourself.

My suggestion would be to contact Xbox Support to see if they can change it for you. To contact them use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Lollamia Win User

Gold Membership

If your oldest son doesn't need the account with annual subscription , you can turn off the Auto renewal.

Check the following support page to know how to stop Auto renewal#
    support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Regards
  7. XBF Zineb F Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Annual billing?

8. Aid_V Win User

Unable to play or download any games from game pass.

Hi Ron

I have managed to fix the issue. Steps as follows -

• Under profile go to My Subscriptions.
    • Select active subscription plan (in this case "Ultimate"), cancel the subscription.
      • In my case expected renewal was due early April
      • As soon as I cancelled the subscription message popped up, welcome to "Game Pass".
    • I was then able to Play games that I had already downloaded from the XBOX store, additionally I can now also install games using Game Pass.
    • Went back into My Subscriptions and changed my payment plan back to reoccurring.
    • Issue now resolved.
  9. Aid_V Win User

Unable to play or download any games from game pass.

Hi,

I have managed to fix the issue. Steps as follows -

• Under profile go to My Subscriptions.
    • Select active subscription plan (in this case "Ultimate"), cancel the subscription.
      • In my case expected renewal was due early April
      • As soon as I cancelled the subscription message popped up, welcome to "Game Pass".
    • I was then able to Play games that I had already downloaded from the XBOX store, additionally I can now also install games using Game Pass.
    • Went back into My Subscriptions and changed my payment plan back to reoccurring.
    • Issue now resolved.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How can I change my subscription plan back to the Annual Renewal? - Similar Threads - change subscription plan

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  6. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  7. Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...: I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My question is can I change my region to United...
  8. Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag: Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag when I logged in on a different country 3444de75-63aa-41ab-bda8-9a1633e1ef92
  9. How to cancel a subscription? If you change your region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel a subscription? If you change your region?: Hi there actually I move to another region past week but I have prepaid subscription for xbox. Now it don't allow me to update it. It's saying you already have subscription from another region....
  10. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...