How can i change my email on xbox to take my principal profile who i have in and other account

Discus and support How can i change my email on xbox to take my principal profile who i have in and other account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have to emails, in both of them i´ve Xbox live, so i want to deleted one to change email and take my principal proffile. Lo que pasa es que tengo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FractiousTub21, Oct 10, 2017.

1. How can i change my email on xbox to take my principal profile who i have in and other account

So i have to emails, in both of them i´ve Xbox live, so i want to deleted one to change email and take my principal proffile.

Lo que pasa es que tengo 2 cuentas en Xbox live, quiero transferir mi perfil principal a mi correo principal. y eliminar un perfil de Xbox. gracias.

:)

FractiousTub21, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Principal xbox

Hi guys, Well Someone take my account and used all the options that I can use to do my xbox principal, someone knwos how I can recupte Mi xbox principal, sorry my english is not good

Vitaly Sinful, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Xbox principal

My friend has put my account xbox principal 5 times. I have to change xbox and i can't put my account in principal. Can you reset these please ?

Frenche version: Mon ami a mis son compte principal 5 fois. J'ai du changer d'xbox et je ne peut plus mettre mon compte en principal. Pourriez vous le reset s'il vous plait ?

KanjoRacing420, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

How can i change my email on xbox to take my principal profile who i have in and other account

Hey FractiousTub21! Check out the instructions
    here
    for info on change your email address. If you have a Gamertag on both email addresses, you will need a third, "empty" email address to hold one of them. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey FractiousTub21! Check out the instructions
    here
    for info on change your email address. If you have a Gamertag on both email addresses, you will need a third, "empty" email address to hold one of them. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. ShaneHeinemann Win User

Last 2 months been trying to get help this is a last ditch effort

I have the email i used to create the account and I had them send me an email to show that im the owner of my account so then i gave them the code they sent me and they confirmed it was my email but then they wouldnt allow me to change my password because
    i needed a number which i didnt have because the hacker changed my security thing on how i can change my password. And i was just saying that like if u needed identification that it was my profile and that i was the one who made it i can show u my ID to prove
    its mine
  7. Juulentte Win User

My xbox account got hacked and deleted!

Hey Geroges! I got on my account but i can't seem to get into my xbox profile since the person that hacked it changed the email. Do you have any idea how i can get my old xbox account back and not my microsoft email since i just got it. Please
  8. KindOf284 Win User

Assigning Gamertag to different Email Address

Hey Kind

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

When you thinking of changing the email [alias] of your account, this merely changes the way that you sign in to your account. You will receive notifications of purchases and such to the new alias, but the original email associated with your account is still
    independent.

If there was an option on the Xbox 360 to change the Microsoft account that is linked with your Xbox Profile, that is no longer an option, however, it is likely that it worked the same way that changing how you sign in to your Microsoft account [changing
    your alias].

As far as changing your display name on your Forums profile, this can be done by going into your profile and on the left-hand side you can see the option to
    Edit profile. You can then change your Display Name.

I hope this is of some use to you.
    Sorry, so what kind of services are shifted when you change the alias?

Say I have Account 1 and Account 2. Account 1 has all my games but I now want to log in using Account 2. If I can do that, what other services would be affected by this change? Would it just be my Xbox log in? From what you're saying it seems the email and
    Skype contacts and the like remain separate, so I'm just a bit confused on what actually changes if you switch Alias.

If Account 1 with all the games belonged to my Partner, would I be able to change the log in to my email, but have my Partner receive all their emails and keep everything else associated with their account?

As for the option on the Xbox 360, the option is still there, I selected it. It just returns an error when trying it though. Thanks for the tip on changing my display name
  9. Internet Expert Win User

How do I change email address on my xbox

Thema:

1. How can i change my email on xbox to take my principal profile who i have in and other account - Similar Threads - change email principal

2. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  3. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  4. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  5. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...
  6. How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?: My xbox account is set up using my dad's email adress but I wish to change it to my email adress without losing any progress or anything. How can I do this? c164b583-f18f-49b5-a12c-937c2c229219
  7. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  8. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  9. Can you change email without having access to the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change email without having access to the email?: Got a Xbox from a friend and want to change the email cause my friend no longer has access to that email is this possible? She also doesn’t remember the password to the account so we can’t reset...
  10. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?: I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email...