How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?

Discus and support How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was opening my Forza horizon 3 game on my PC while on WiFi. The game, after booting, brought me to options of whether to use the backed up files on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abitekaniza Davis, Jan 4, 2024.

1. How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?

I was opening my Forza horizon 3 game on my PC while on WiFi. The game, after booting, brought me to options of whether to use the backed up files on Xbox account or use the saved PC files which I was using currently. I accidentally clicked on the backed up files from some time before which I no longer use (play)and now am stuck there yet I don't want to use those files to play the game. I want to use the saved files on the PC which I have been using currently. Please kindly help me on how I can go back to using the PC files I have been using currently

:)

Abitekaniza Davis, Jan 4, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?

Hi Abitekaniza. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Once you select which save to use, the other save file is removed from the device and replaced with the save of your choice. This is a permanent process and I'm afraid it can't be undone. If you contact the Forza team, they may be able to restore some of your saved data such as your inventory: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/requests/new

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft world sync not working

I understand. Try what I suggested before to download save files for the game from the cloud. If it was previously saved, then it will be retrieved.
  4. Tom1029-D96F7FE4-F87 Win User

Still getting low res textures even after the update that supposedly fixed it.

How many save files have you currently got? My game also starts getting texture glitches whenever I have more than 20 save files present.
  5. reverse20 Win User

Campaign cheevo not popping, help please?

are you sure you've completed the mission all the way?

keep playing and if it doesn't pop... you can try to save your game save file on a different device and remove the file from the current USB and start over.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Como puedo pasar mi partida de final fantasy xv de steam a xbox game pass para pc

Hi There,

Transfering save files between launchers or stores on Windows is possible but from steam to Windows Store games is not as straight forward as copying and pasting the save. Firstly you will need to locate the save files in each launcher, I would recommend
    backing up the save files before attempting it in case something goes wrong and you corrupt the file. You then need to copy the save file from Steam to the Gamepass save file location, once this has been done you need to rename the file and change the file
    extension to match that which Gamepass uses. For example, steams file extension is ".savegame" you will need to remove that. I hope this helps
Thema:

1. How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file? - Similar Threads - change previously saved

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?: Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free? 0a33d492-3da4-4bcd-ba10-38f73a3b3efd
  8. i can't change accounts it just defaults back to the previous account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't change accounts it just defaults back to the previous account.: it just defaults back to the previous account I say not me, and it signs into the account anyways. I cleared the data for the app multiple times, I removed my device from the account no matter...
  9. Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i change my xbox home page back to the previous design?: The new xbox home page is visually unpleasant to put it politely and i would like to change it back. Is this possible? f7e48504-5add-4c73-a2bc-d92fbb820784
  10. How do I change an email from a previous account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change an email from a previous account?: So it all started some time ago when I was logged out of my microsoft account, tried logging back in as usual but it said that the email didn't exist, I was thrown off by this since I haven't...